Rear floor soaked

turbopat

What would be the typical culprit of this? Circumstances dictated that the car needed to be left outside a few days... resulting in a crapload if water in the rear floor boards... both sides. Any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be the typical culprit of this? Circumstances dictated that the car needed to be left outside a few days... resulting in a crapload if water in the rear floor boards... both sides. Any ideas??

rear window on mine when in the car wash. t-tops?

My car has T Tops...and they leak. I use painters tape on the T Tops if I have to leave it outside. Everything stays dry.

It’s a hardtop.. man... I guess that means I’ll be trying to pull the rear trim.. yay

Almost hate to respond as not to send you in too many directions. On mine the urethane broke down at the top of the windshield causing water to travel behind the trim moldings down the cowl to the floor and finally draining to rear floor boards

Last edited:
my rear glass quarters have leaked
so I guess it could be from numerous areas
it all ends up in the wells behind the front seats usually

A "famous" spot for rust is, the area under the rear filler, at the ft of the trunk lid.
As mentioned, the adhesive on the rear glass, is a spot.
Frequently, the seam at the ac box, at the cowl gets hard, cracks, leaks. This bugger can "get" the ecm plugs.
Lots of places to look.

Check your weather strip

Best way might be to pull the interior. (not that hard) Pull the carpet. put doen some baby powder and spray the crap out of the car with a hose. You'll find the leak.

Check your weather strip

Best way might be to pull the interior. (not that hard) Pull the carpet. put down some baby powder and spray the crap out of the car with a hose. You'll find the leak.