Rear brake upgrade/bleeding questions

RKturbo6

Ok guys I tried to do this right by the book but something still seems wrong. I got a pair of Aluminum drums from a monte carlo got them turned and 4 of the long organic pads. Also got the S-10 wheel cylinders or so I thought. I got them from Autozone and after I pulled mine off and they looked the same I checked with them and they said the GN and the S10 were different part #'s. After installing everything and bleeding the MC then rears first and then the fronts about 15 times each the pedal feels pretty good. I adjusted the shoes till I could just get the drums over them and then drove the car in reverse and hitting the brakes about 20 times to try and let them self adjust.

Now the problem is that I tried it last night and am only still getting about 2lbs of boost. I did the neutral free rev it a couple of times then stand on the brakes and put it in drive. They feel pretty good all though they get a LITTLE stiffer if you pump it a few times but thats it. Now after checking a few more post on here and going down to Autozone to compare the stock vs the SUPPOSED s-10 wheel cylinders they looked exactly the same so that might be part of the problem going to NAPA tommorow and try and see if they have the right ones. Also I noticed when bleeding the MC (which is only a couple months old) that when we pump the brakes and release the line going to the rear the pedal goes down but not all the way to the floor. Pump it again and loosen the fitting going to the front goes all the way down. Is this normal? There is no leaks anywhere and the Pro valve shows no leaks or anything. Any thoughts? Thanx in advance.