Real Deal OE GM trunk weatherstrip WITH LIP SEAL for 86-87

Price gouging ?? Hell I guess I'm a price gouger as I sold two nos GN dash plaques for $350 each that I paid like $20 for in 1990. Sorry to mess up Tony's thread but I know what he went threw to come up with these and IF I needed one I'd be buying one from him. WLWS Tony.

vendors said many years ago that I'd never find an OE NOS replacement WITH THE LIP SEAL because, they never found them. if you do a part # lookup, a result thru supercessions is 25558394. THAT IS JUST WRONG. some vendors reference that part number for their aftermarket product. I have that *8394 part in hand thru this project, and it's too short. the ends come pre-glued and the weatherstrip had to be stretched to attempt to install it. it tore within 10 minutes of installation returning to its original, unstretched state. Not surprising as additional research yielded the *8394 part is for the following:

Buick Lesabre, Pontiac Bonneville, Oldsmobile Delta 88 royale, Cadillac Deville, Deville touring sedan, Funeral coach, Fleetwood d'elegance, Fleetwood sixty special, Fleetwood limousine, and Fleetwood brougham (FWD) for the U.S. from 1985 to 1991.

I am convinced that GM made a database error in the early 1990s listing the *8394 part for the 86-87 Regal trunk weatherstrip.

After searching on and off for many, many years (since 1992 actually), I found a supply of the correct OE weatherstrip with the lip seal last year. The craziness is that GM continued to manufacture this part until January 2014! The product I have in sealed GM boxes was packaged on the 354th day of 2013 per the label. It is correct for the 86-87 cars. you can install this on the 84-85 cars however GM used a different profile weatherstrip seal on those cars.

These weatherstrips and their boxes are perfect. They are in limited quantity and then probably gone forever. If you want $10 aftermarket stuff, this is not for you. If you have a concours restoration project or a great car with a torn trunk seal like GNX 060 showed on bring a trailer, I have what you need.

Pricing is $250 USD shipped with the lower 48 states. Paypal FF. Please private message me if you'd like to purchase.

View attachment 350505
View attachment 350506
Hey Tony, You said "It is correct for the 86-87 cars. you can install this on the 84-85 cars however GM used a different profile weatherstrip seal on those cars." I have the Hot Air cars with a part number GM #20490800. Is this correct? Thanks and GLWS.

Hi Dan, I'm not going to get into the 84-85 research on this this thread. it's too complicated with the title.

I guess this thread will just be a means to highlight the jerkoffs below...

@robzombie

@VIJim

@gorge1087

@JAMCAR223

keep commenting so you can expose who you really are. each comment is a little more rope to keep hanging yourselves.

Nice find Anthony P! I can't imagine the amount of time you must of spent to find these seals. Nice of you to offer them to us 1st as any restorer will just raise the price for his customers. For a original part that was said to be gone many years ago, your knowledge again is a benifit to us members . You might not be sharing your knowledge with us this time but thank you for sharing this part. I need one so please send me you pay pal and your reputation on the forum makes me comfortable to family and friend you. I have that 50 dollar trunk seal that is wrong for our car so I can sell it to robzombie real cheap as it is in great shape(n)

@robzombie

It's been a few hours...I know you've gotten the alerts I've posted more to this thread...You've demonstrated to everyone your lack of self control...

What? No more false accusations? and baseless character assassinations? Fuzzy math combined with displays of ignorance?

@robzombie

@VIJim

@gorge1087

@JAMCAR223

who know nothing about this thread's topic and whom I've never met in person or ever spoken with on this forum. but they pretend to know everything about me, my character, and my integrity. these same nitwits who think the penny saver classifieds will produce flea markets and estate sales teeming with discontinued GM parts. and moreover, parts specific to the turbo Regals.

Oh yeah! a bunch of neo-primes.

right @gorge1087? are you crowned Captain NEO?

They never had any intention of buying anything. They could have simply moved on after reading the first post - deciding this wasn't for them.

My specificity was clear...for a concours restoration or a car like we all just saw on bring a trailer - GNX 060.

But no, they're going to f*ck with me and attempt to discredit my integrity and attack my character because they are jealous.

jealous I know something the don't...

jealous I figured out something they didn't...

jealous I have something they want (but will not purchase AND NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION TO PURCHASE) otherwise they would not comment...

jealous of my standing...

jealous of my passion for these cars...

jealous.....hell 24 hours in a day, 168 hours in a week...that's a lot of time for me to focus on this thread.

OR PERHAPS

@robzombie

@VIJim

@gorge1087

@JAMCAR223

ARE JUST MORE LEECHING CHEAP F*CKING JERKOFFS.

WAIT FOR THEIR RESPONSES...

TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK...

HERE'S SOME MORE ROPE...

BUT I EXPECT THEY ARE BETTER DIGGERS...

CHIT-PIT DIGGERS...

RIGHT @JAMCAR223? YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD DIGGING CHIT PITS ALL YOUR 51 YEARS OF LIFE RIGHT ALONG SIDE @robzombie @VIJim and CAPTAIN NEO. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
F*CKING PRICELESS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Damn dude, a simple “like” got under your skin like that?

Jesus, at one point I HAD intentions of buying some stuff from you. But with this shit attitude I rather leave the car without any part than get it from you.

My only gripe here was the I’m the only one who has this part comment, paraphrasing of course. I work in the acquisition world and there is always someone else who has commercial, mass produced items, they simply might not be here.

but you do you. Those would be some nice parts for someone doing a full resto, glws

@gorge1087 CAPTAIN NEO

that leaves more for everyone else

CHALLENGE MY INTEGRITY AND CHARACTER

I WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

What the fuck is your problem with me man? I haven’t done anything to hurt you.

go get back on your meds and chill. The internet is a dangerous place for people like you

Well,

This thread took an ugly turn.

Anthony P isn't asking for ANYONE to buy his parts. He merely put them out there.

An uncommon part, it seems.

I recently called out a few guys looking to sell a stupid cigarette lighter (with socket) for more than $200, a FUCKING CIGARETTE LIGHTER...... Caught a bunch of shit for it, too. WTF? I gave mine away to a guy that needed it.

I sent a complete set up to some guy because he NEEDED it for his OEM show car, replaced it with a "HELP" section unit, because my car isn't an OG survivor. Can't tell the diff in MY car.

Where were all you nay Sayers/ Offended bunch then then?

GIVE IT AWAY????? You say????? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

If you don't want his part, don't buy it.

His parts, his price. Buy it, or don't, your choice. It is THAT frickin' easy.

Last edited:
Well,

This thread took an ugly turn.

Anthony P isn't asking for ANYONE to buy his parts. He merely put them out there.

An uncommon part, it seems.

I recently called out a few guys looking to sell a stupid cigarette lighter (with socket) for more than $200, a FUCKING CIGARETTE LIGHTER...... Caught a bunch of shit for it, too. WTF? I gave mine away to a guy that needed it.

I sent a complete set up to some guy because he NEEDED it for his OEM show car, replaced it with a "HELP" section unit, because my car isn't an OG survivor. Can't tell the diff in MY car.

Where were all you nay Sayers/ Offended bunch then then?

GIVE IT AWAY????? You say????? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

If you don't want his part, don't buy it.

It is THAT frickin' easy.

Agree. Homeboy just needs to step it down a couple of notches. Kinda went over the top over people clicking Like on other’s comments

(1) @JAMCAR223
(2) @but they pretend to know everything about me, my character, and my integrity
(3) these same nitwits who think the penny saver classifieds will produce flea markets and estate sales teeming with discontinued GM parts. and (4) moreover, parts specific to the turbo Regals
(5) Oh yeah! a bunch of neo-primes.
(6) they're going to f*ck with me and attempt to discredit my integrity and attack my character because they are jealous
(7) jealous I know something the don't...
(8) jealous I figured out something they didn't...
(9) jealous I have something they want (but will not purchase AND NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION TO PURCHASE) otherwise they would not comment...
(10) jealous of my standing...
(11) jealous of my passion for these cars...
(12) jealous.....
(13) @JAMCAR223
(14) ARE JUST MORE LEECHING CHEAP F*CKING JERKOFFS.
(15) HERE'S SOME MORE ROPE..
(16) BUT I EXPECT THEY ARE BETTER DIGGERS...
(17) CHIT-PIT DIGGERS...
(18) RIGHT @JAMCAR223? YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD DIGGING CHIT PITS ALL YOUR 51 YEARS OF LIFE RIGHT ALONG SIDE @robzombie @VIJim and CAPTAIN NEO. F*CKING PRICELESS

So Toni ( yes that's with an "I" ) let me toughen it up a little for you. You have personally attacked me (18) times because I "liked" someone else's post. I think this speaks volumes about your integrity and character. Or lack of... Ask anyone who knows me (and there are many on this forum who know me personally), and they will tell you about MY integrity, and character. You think I'm jealous of your weatherstripping??? My car TRUMPS yours in every way- looks, performance, and handling. My GN has won (53) car shows in a row . Toni, who's jealous now??? You think you know me, because you looked up my screen name and saw I was (51) years old??? You know nothing. But I bet you know the old saying... "sometimes you gotta stoop to their level..." Well, this is one of those times. Toni, I'll give you my address, and you can come over and really get to know me. Just be prepared to pick up your teeth when you leave.

I called MASTER SIX, Meaning I'm out ! I was trying to respect you and say no more. I'm not jealous of you or any of the other people selling overpriced parts on here. I wouldn't buy from you if it was 30.00 bucks shipped. I have access to plenty of parts cars here in the south and could get a mint one albeit a used one for 20.00 or less that when cleaned up would look as good as new. The problem with people on the internet is that if you question their price you are a jerk. Well in my opinion if someone tries to sell at inflated prices I think they are a jerk. These of course are just opinions put forth by both you and me. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. I hope you sell every one of them. Like we say in the car business, there's an ass for every seat. let the musical chairs begin. PS: don't let others offend you so easily just because they don't agree with you. Life is short, enjoy it!

(1) @JAMCAR223
(2) @but they pretend to know everything about me, my character, and my integrity
(3) these same nitwits who think the penny saver classifieds will produce flea markets and estate sales teeming with discontinued GM parts. and (4) moreover, parts specific to the turbo Regals
(5) Oh yeah! a bunch of neo-primes.
(6) they're going to f*ck with me and attempt to discredit my integrity and attack my character because they are jealous
(7) jealous I know something the don't...
(8) jealous I figured out something they didn't...
(9) jealous I have something they want (but will not purchase AND NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION TO PURCHASE) otherwise they would not comment...
(10) jealous of my standing...
(11) jealous of my passion for these cars...
(12) jealous.....
(13) @JAMCAR223
(14) ARE JUST MORE LEECHING CHEAP F*CKING JERKOFFS.
(15) HERE'S SOME MORE ROPE..
(16) BUT I EXPECT THEY ARE BETTER DIGGERS...
(17) CHIT-PIT DIGGERS...
(18) RIGHT @JAMCAR223? YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD DIGGING CHIT PITS ALL YOUR 51 YEARS OF LIFE RIGHT ALONG SIDE @robzombie @VIJim and CAPTAIN NEO. F*CKING PRICELESS

So Toni ( yes that's with an "I" ) let me toughen it up a little for you. You have personally attacked me (18) times because I "liked" someone else's post. I think this speaks volumes about your integrity and character. Or lack of... Ask anyone who knows me (and there are many on this forum who know me personally), and they will tell you about MY integrity, and character. You think I'm jealous of your weatherstripping??? My car TRUMPS yours in every way- looks, performance, and handling. My GN has won (53) car shows in a row . Toni, who's jealous now??? You think you know me, because you looked up my screen name and saw I was (51) years old??? You know nothing. But I bet you know the old saying... "sometimes you gotta stoop to their level..." Well, this is one of those times. Toni, I'll give you my address, and you can come over and really get to know me. Just be prepared to pick up your teeth when you leave.

No, No, No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Why are we going here?

It's a "Parts For Sale" thread.

STOP.

@JAMCAR223

sounds like you are pretty full of yourself. it's common with chit diggers. post your address so I can send you a new shovel. yours is probably pretty worn out by now. If I deliver it in person, you'll probably lay down and want a belly rub:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WOW this is horrible, stop guys I just want the part and have to read all this shit. wow stop please