Ready to go short block

3.8L V-8 eater

Hi, to all

Looking for a short block in the Ohio area....Going to build the engine that is coming out of my T-Type, so wanting something stockish for now.....Stock crank and rods are fine, but would like it to it least have forged pistons...Not looking to inherit someone's nightmare; need to be able to drop in and go...

Let me know what you have!!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I have a fresh short block forged pistons, stock crank and rods all standard. also has ARP main studs. Square decked as well.
Its from a 84 GN, 17 bolt pan. Front of block has been drilled for oil return. $1800 plus shipping.

I have a rebuildable 109 block and crank and pistons. Don't live in Ohio anymore, but I am there regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here it is

Attachments

• IMG_0608.JPG
    IMG_0608.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0614.JPG
    IMG_0614.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0615.JPG
    IMG_0615.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 48
Are you trying to keep the original motor? Why not buy a built short block and be done with it?

Are you trying to keep the original motor? Why not buy a built short block and be done with it?
Trying to get on the road this year...Want a short block I can drop in and go for the summer...The motor that is coming out I have plans to do a forged bottom end as time and money allows...