Read if you dare… Big Boost on pump gas

Checked it out, do you have to wear these in class too? o_O ;) :cool:

1664495252051.png

If ever you do a complete teardown the main cap mating surfaces will tell you if the engine is seeing knock that's not showing up in logs.

I say this because I've done it and it's easy to get lured into a false sense of confidence.

Actually that picture is right off the school website, I have no idea what they are doing though... :p
I think you'll land a job after graduation, if you don't already have offers. :cool:
Serious question what did you torque the ARP bolts to?

Actually that picture is right off the school website, I have no idea what they are doing though... :p
I think you'll land a job after graduation, if you don't already have offers. :cool:
Serious question what did you torque the ARP bolts to?
I worked a term at Stellantis already. (Fiat Chrystler). GM wanted nothing to do with me and they’re all EV already. Literally dumped my resume in the trash.

I went 35-65-85 on the bolts. Seems to work well

Cool, I did 82 'cause my arms got tired.
Don't sweat people dumping your resume in the trash, it can be for a lot of reasons, I never interviewed well, and got most of my jobs from connections, ie people looking for someone somewhat like me. o_O;)
I made it to retirement as well, my check comes tomorrow, and I don't even have to go out to the mailbox. :p
You get to work on the Pope-mobile? :cool:

I worked a term at Stellantis already. (Fiat Chrystler). GM wanted nothing to do with me and they’re all EV already. Literally dumped my resume in the trash.

I went 35-65-85 on the bolts. Seems to work well
I work in the industrial electrical industry and am mostly off the tools already at 23 years of age. A lot of this industry is networking and using nepotism to your advantage, and it is likely the same for the automotive industry.