Re-locating to Northwest Florida

Is anyone going to Pensacruise this weekend ?
I'm stuck at the house, family is in town to visit. What's Pensacruise? I see that there's a Pensacola cars and coffee on the 26th, that would be cool.

Been off-line lately. No didn't make Pensacruise. I also missed second Saturday Cars and Coffee at Santa Rosa Mall too. Reminder this Sunday (20 Nov) is the third Sunday of the month and we should be getting together at Santa Rosa Mall @ 10 behind Starbucks (out front) on Mary Easter Cut-Off. Hope to see some more there this month. We had two GNs last month, maybe we can make it three this time?

Been off-line lately. No didn't make Pensacruise. I also missed second Saturday Cars and Coffee at Santa Rosa Mall too. Reminder this Sunday (20 Nov) is the third Sunday of the month and we should be getting together at Santa Rosa Mall @ 10 behind Starbucks (out front) on Mary Easter Cut-Off. Hope to see some more there this month. We had two GNs last month, maybe we can make it three this time?
Pensacruise was an embarrassment so you didn't miss anything. I'll try my best to make it to SRM.

Three GNs showed early and I was able to get this picture today. Good to meet a couple more GN owners in the area today.

Attachments

• 3 GNs.jpg
    3 GNs.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 122
We are not doing a cruise this month. Start up next year - third Sunday - weather permitting. Went to cars and coffee last Sat. Good cool air - I forgot how well these cars run in the colder air. My tires hated it <grin> Hope Santa brings you some nice Buick treats.

We are not doing a cruise this month. Start up next year - third Sunday - weather permitting. Went to cars and coffee last Sat. Good cool air - I forgot how well these cars run in the colder air. My tires hated it <grin> Hope Santa brings you some nice Buick treats.
Looking forward to it.

Just noticed this thread. Hit me up if you're interested in coming over to Panama City. There are a few of us over here.

huntsg, Glad you found this thread. Don't think we will do much the rest of this year, but would like to see our two groups get together next year. Do you guys still do the Friday Fest and when does that start up again? Have you caught up with "Boosted Long Roof" or "T What?" over in Panama City?

Reminder - Saturday is cars and coffee at Santa Rosa Mall 8-10 AM and Sunday is our Emerald Coast Auto Enthusiast aka OGCC cruise meeting at Santa Rosa mall behind Starbucks at 10.

Reminder - Saturday is cars and coffee at Santa Rosa Mall 8-10 AM and Sunday is our Emerald Coast Auto Enthusiast aka OGCC cruise meeting at Santa Rosa mall behind Starbucks at 10.
I'll try to make it out. Might just be for a little bit, I have a good amount of homework this weekend.

Are you planning on going this Sunday?

Not gonna make it guys. Flew all week and have to get all my homework done today. Hope to make it out again once my training slows down a bit.