Re-enforce frame

macoystet

macoyster
What are u guys using to box / re-enforce the frame will the tank get on the way, if u guys got pics that will help a lot. My first grand national project . Thanks

Most all the venders here have some sort of frame braces and kits, everything from a little bracing to doing the entire frame and boxing everything. Just have to sort thru to,get what you want.

Here is what i did to my car last year.
Image 1, I welded a crossmember between the shock towers, and used the rear bolt on brackets from GNS performance to tie together the rear of the frame.
Image 2 , HRpartsNstuff Upper and Lower control arm reinforcement brackets.
Image 3,4,5 show the installed Frame FX kit from Hellwig notice the difference in frame width between image 1 and image 3,4,5
with these installed i could lift the car in front of the rear tire and it will pivot on the opposite tire.

20160709_153920.jpg
20160728_145948.jpg
20160712_144549.jpg
20160712_144623.jpg
1469924015104.jpg

Here is what i did to my car last year.
Image 1, I welded a crossmember between the shock towers, and used the rear bolt on brackets from GNS performance to tie together the rear of the frame.
Image 2 , HRpartsNstuff Upper and Lower control arm reinforcement brackets.
Image 3,4,5 show the installed Frame FX kit from Hellwig notice the difference in frame width between image 1 and image 3,4,5
with these installed i could lift the car in front of the rear tire and it will pivot on the opposite tire.
Thank u bud that helps alot