Razor Alky Kit for sale

quickt

I have a complete single nozzle Razor Alky Kit for sale. Does not include 3 bar Map. The kit has not had a complete bottle of Meth run threw it. Includes all parts other than LED light. The kit came on a car i have and was told less than 6 months old. I do not have the instructions. The Kit has been installed and is used and in 100% working condition. $400 plus the ship. Will take PP you pay fees

For sale once again.
I will include the Led. Did not want the hole in the dash but found something to fill it with.

Alky

I have a complete single nozzle Razor Alky Kit for sale. Does not include 3 bar Map. The kit has not had a complete bottle of Meth run threw it. Includes all parts other than LED light. The kit came on a car i have and was told less than 6 months old. I do not have the instructions. The Kit has been installed and is used and in 100% working condition. $400 plus the ship. Will take PP you pay fees

LONNIE,
The add said the Complete Razor Alky Kit,minus the 3 bar map.The Mini overflow tank was missing?

ED

Ed,
Not to stick my nose in anything here but if Lonnie doesn't have the little overflow bottle I do have a brand new one with mounting bracket and all.
Thanks Mike