Rattle on Passenger Side of Engine

MRP78

If I rev up a little from idle I get a rattle sound from the right side of the engine. It's loudest right under the turbo. Any ideas on how to quiet this down?

Most noticeable in park at the right RPM. but I think I can also feel it in the steering wheel even if I can't necessarily hear it when going up in RPMs while driving. Anyone got any pointers?

Down pipe hitting on frame or bolt from upper a frame bolt right side motor mount weak letting Motor move a little more then usually

Down pipe hitting on frame or bolt from upper a frame bolt right side motor mount weak letting Motor move a little more then usually

It has plenty of clearance there. Sounds like a heat shield rattle. Sounds loudest right under the turbo around the wastegate. There's a heat shield on the exhaust there too but messing with that while it's making the sound doesn't make a difference. Is there anything on the turbo or wastegate that could do this?

maybe intercooler bracket I've had the metal shield on the o2 sensor rattle but could only here it with your head under the hood.

there is a panel under the passenger side above the downpipe.....maybe that?

Yes I think thats the heat shield for the cat mine was removed from car when cat was taken, off my car has the same rattle as you describe I always thought it was the exhaust because the mount that connect the exhaust to the transmission mount the rubber strap broke and I have not replaced Didnt notice the noise until it broke?