Rare BMS Stage 2 3.8 on center aluminum block

Dominic

Up for sale is a Buick 3.8 on center stage 2 aluminum block never used. rough bored to 3.760. It is for sale on EBAY. I also have this block for sale locally for best offer. I reserved the right to end auction early. I will end auction early PRIOR to the reserve being met on EBAY ONLY. I'm accepting best offers only at this time due to not knowing how to properly price this block. i have nothing to compare it to. My number is listed in the ebay add. feel free to call for more information.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Alumin...-V6-/181740447412?hash=item2a509326b4&vxp=mtr

Anyone here got any idea what a reasonable price would be? I have some interest....for reference, the T/A blocks are $3,500 to $4,000.
Conrad

Anyone here got any idea what a reasonable price would be? I have some interest....for reference, the T/A blocks are $3,500 to $4,000.
Conrad

I spoke with Mike Licht about this block before i put it up for sale. He is a great source of information on these rare blocks. From what i have learned from Mike and others, these blocks were made by Buick for Menards and Brighton eng. Both Mike and i believe that M&A never produced these blocks. We also discussed price, Mike and i were only $200 apart on what we felt the block is worth. This is where i got my reserve price from. Apparently about 40 of these were produced in different styles. They did not have part numbers because they were never intended to be sold to the public.

Curious...is it north or south of TA block price?