RARE 1987 Buick Regal T-Type - $3600 (Merrick)...Is this a true option

Yes, true but this is a case where rare does NOT equate desirable! Nuff said... :cool:

Its a regal limited with the t package.I had the same car about 14 years ago. Mine was a 305 chevy. T-types stopped in 1986. That car has the t emblem on the fender. Thats a decent price as long is its the chevy 305 and not the olds 307:eek:.

Its a regal limited with the t package.I had the same car about 14 years ago. Mine was a 305 chevy. T-types stopped in 1986. That car has the t emblem on the fender. Thats a decent price as long is its the chevy 305 and not the olds 307:eek:.

dont think they were 305 chevys available.... only the Olds 307s in Buicks....

Hey Arron I saw your car in Bowling Green on the Power Tour at the Ramada where we stayed....I really hated I didnt get to talk with you guys.....oh one more thing its not a Flintstone mobile no more......
055.jpg

this was my group from Alabama this year.....
058.jpg

Rare to find today in nice condition. In 1987 as mentioned above it was a t package referring to the suspension mostly cosmetic. car would also have the smaller rear end and gearing would not be 3.42s would also lack turbo hood. battery would be on other inner fender. Could have had the black out package option also.

Buick did it probably to beat the insurance premium on young drivers since code in VIN number tipped off insurance companies that car had a turbo V6.

Plus the fact more options offered the more Buick could sell as the end of the rear wheel drive platform was quickly coming to an end.

Price person is asking is not bad if car is as nice in person as it appears in photos.

May upset people but that car would be a perfect candidate as a dependable driver fitted with a 350 chevy motor, 8.5 GN rear....already got the wheels steering box plush interior....again just my thoughts.

Actually in all my dealings I have never owned one of the V8 ones...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Its a 307 Olds. I didn't know that you could get one as a Limited.

I had a brand new 1987 Buick Regal Limited with a V8 and spokeds wheels, blue pillow bench seat, white exterior, chrome trim with blue landau roof. This was a sweet car until some jabronis stole it from my driveway and took it to north camden to deliver crack. It was never the same after that.

Just click on the link in the start of this thread.......I saw this ad on craiglook dot com and just wondered if it was true......