Raised White Letter Tire branding in or out?

Aaron's GN

Guys I just purchased the 15x8 Highway Stars Aluminum Wheels they have on special. I also just ordered the Cooper Cobra Radial G/T's with the white lettering. Whats everyone's opinion on the White Lettering? Or should it stay to the inside with the black lettering showing? I like both and was curious as to what everyone else thinks...

In my opinion OWL on a car is 80’s and 90’s. I prefer black wall especially for our cars.

Trucks and Jeeps on the other hand it depends on the vehicle.

But go with the look that you prefer.

I went with white letters out on my Ttype.looks good to me.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I've seen some tr's with lettered tires that look great especially when they're lowered slightly.. don't give 2 shits what others think give it a shot u can always reverse em if you get tired of looking at them (no pun intended) lol

IMG_8108.JPG

or you can be like me and run both ways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a "black wall out" kind of guy.

To each, his own. It's your car, do what you think looks best to you. You can always change your mind. :)

Attachments

• 191.JPG
    191.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 124
  • 192.JPG
    192.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 87
  • 193.JPG
    193.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 106
White letters out.
807a41436a6b0c12af9c8146c0ae8662.jpg

You should defiantly base your decision purely on this opinion and pictures, or lack there-of........ LOL.... I see a lot of black......walls? :D:D:D

Last edited:
Sounds like everyone has a opinion , me myself Black wall out, and much easier to clean, only way I prefer white lettering if the tires are OEM Goodyear Eagle GT.
Kinda brings back memories why I purchase a T/B over 30 years ago. But it's your ride and {each of there own }.

I got the same rims with Mickey Thompson white letter radials on mine . Love 'em.
John

Attachments

• Car Shots 003.JPG
    Car Shots 003.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 108
Black letters on the GN and white for the Caddy in my avatar. I think on the GN it seems like an even split based on opinions from what I've seen

Here it is currently... I think I'm going to stay black. Unless I see some Cooper Cobra's with the white out that change my mind.

Attachments

• DSC_0079.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 79
It depends on the tire size. I like tires to be black but tall tires look like gumbo mudders if they are black only.

On my Cobras (295s/235's) I have to go with whites out too keep them from looking like mud grips.

Finkle and Einhorn ,Finkle and Einhorn.

Lol i bet alot of people wont get the "Laces Out,Ray Finkle"
joke/movie

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I like the white letters on 15 inch rims but when you run 17's it's all black wall. :D

0216171335c.jpg