Rage Wraps Video...

jevans

Here's a video of Rage Wraps doing the wrap on my Mustang and a few pics...Cool Music...

YouTube - Rage Wraps Vinyl Wrap - John Evans

04-06-09006.jpg

04-06-09007.jpg

04-06-09005.jpg

04-06-09009.jpg

04-06-09001.jpg

04-04-09011.jpg

VERY cool ! if you don't mind me asking , what's the cost on something like that ? what prep is required on the car before it is put on ? This trend seems to be slow in getting up to Canada . I have seen it on cars/trucks used for advertising , but that's about it .

VERY cool ! if you don't mind me asking , what's the cost on something like that ? what prep is required on the car before it is put on ? This trend seems to be slow in getting up to Canada . I have seen it on cars/trucks used for advertising , but that's about it .

Thanks guys...The wrap came out awesome, looks great in person. The wrap goes for around 3500.00 for a Fox Body. Phil is a great guy to deal with, he does some really neat designs...John

Not really much prep is required by the owner on the typical wrap, Rage Wraps takes care of the prep before the wrap. On my car, we had several panels repainted during the build. I had the rear quarters stretched and the inlet hole in the bumper cover. We just wet sanded the whole car with 1000 grit paper to give Phil a consistent surface to work with. I was told by Rage Wraps, that the better the surface the better the wrap would look.

they way it looks as air is being sucked in by the turbo is awesome:cool: