Rag-joint replacement w/ Jeep part...need details for 87 GN

DOshow

Hello, was told an article existed on replacing the rag-joint on the 87 GN with a Jeep part and no mods needed. Can someone please point me to the details on this? Thanks!!!

I did the Jeep upgrade, it was a straight bolt in, but some people have had to modify theirs, notching the shaft for the pinch bolt to go through.

Is this one better than the Jeep one feom Kirban?

Kirban's shaft is actually from a GM van, which is why it fits without having to grind on the car. The Jeep shaft takes some work on the steering column output shaft to fit.

If I had to do it again, I'd go with Kirban's. It's almost the same price and it's a bolt in.

Kirban's shaft is actually from a GM van, which is why it fits without having to grind on the car. The Jeep shaft takes some work on the steering column output shaft to fit.

If I had to do it again, I'd go with Kirban's. It's almost the same price and it's a bolt in.

I bought Kirbans and installed. But was just asking because DS seems to look the same, but they have a well known name for performance. But yes straight bolt in and used but it works great compared the stock rag joint I had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk