Raffle for 2 Nintendo Wii game consoles w/ Sports Bundle- proceeds go to charity!!

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
Fischer House is a national Organization that assists military families in times of medical need- something like The Ronald McDonald houses. My company supports them, and we'd like your help.

We're raffling off 2 new Wii game consoles with the sports bundle. This raffle is exclusive for TurboBuick.com members and visitors.

The rules:

$10 per entry- paypal to me at ptricks@comcast.net, or check or money order mailed to me, payable to Fisher House. Each entry will be tracked via spreadsheet. Enter as many times as you like.

Winners will be picked via random number generator and announced Friday, March 21st. Prizes will be shipped via overnight DHL. Donated monies will be presented Easter Sunday.

Thanks for helping us help those who protect us!

My address:
Peter Ricks
2144 Westlake Ave N, Suite A
Seattle, WA 98109

Fischer House is a national Organization that assists military families in times of medical need- something like The Ronald McDonald houses. My company supports them, and we'd like your help.

We're raffling off 2 new Wii game consoles with the sports bundle. This raffle is exclusive for TurboBuick.com members and visitors.

The rules:

$10 per entry- paypal to me at ptricks@comcast.net, or check or money order mailed to me, payable to Fisher House. Each entry will be tracked via spreadsheet. Enter as many times as you like.

Winners will be picked via random number generator and announced Friday, March 21st. Prizes will be shipped via overnight DHL. Donated monies will be presented Easter Sunday.

Thanks for helping us help those who protect us!

My address:
Peter Ricks
2144 Westlake Ave N, Suite A
Seattle, WA 98109

wow this is awsome i will send my money later this week

3.5 weeks till the drawing, guys- winners get picked Friday, March 21st, at noon PST!

Thanks to all who have donated!

Update!

10 days till the drawing!! Thanks to all who have entered!

I must admit that I'm a bit underwhelmed at the responses. I set this up so we could show our support (and thanks) for the guys in uniform- it's for a worthwhile cause. If you find it in your heart, consider donating- you may just end up with a pretty cool gift for Easter!

Update

Been on the road (and water) for work stuff.....anyway, here's the latest- the company (namely the CEO, otherwise known as Wife (woman owned biz does have its EEO benefits!)) is considering pulling this raffle, as the total donations from here have equated to a grand total of $30.

We started this hoping to be able to present a fairly large check, but with 5 days till the drawing date, it doesn't seem like that will happen. The thought process here is that we will donate the consoles to Fisher House instead.

More later today after our meeting....

Well thats pretty sad to hear. Take the money that I donated and donate it. I gave, not because I was hoping to win but because thats just who I am. 10 bucks from one person is nothing but 10 bucks each from 100 people out of hundreds that frequent this board on a reg basis could have made a difference to the kids.

I coulda cared less about that nintendo we thing..whatever that is.

:frown: The board has decided to return all donated monies, and present the game consoles to the organization.

Thanks to those of you that gave some thought to our brothers (and sisters) that give so much for us. Maybe next time.