Radio light stays on

harris48cars

There is a great article here in the forum with the fix for this issue. Problem is the fix is from 2008 and the pictures showing how to do the fix is no longer available. Any thoughts? Anyone?

There is a great article here in the forum with the fix for this issue. Problem is the fix is from 2008 and the pictures showing how to do the fix is no longer available. Any thoughts? Anyone?

PM the guy who posted? Many don't know their posts got mussed up, so sad.

And if he answers, post up the results. :)

*** Addendum***

PM the guy who posted?

Many don't know their posts got mussed up awhile ago, with the crash, so sad.

And with the age of these cars, many of the really smart guys have disappeared. Or gotten fed up and moved on to other platforms where they don't have to deal with the multiple and eternally asked very, same questions.

The crash didn't help, either. It's not really anyone's one's fault, but it sucks, REALLY sucks. REALLY, REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!

AND, if he answers, post up the results. :) This place needs the good tech info, always.

Seems you did a search, maybe expand the parameters?

Good luck!

Last edited:
PM the guy who posted? Many don't know their posts got mussed up, so sad.

And if he answers, post up the results. :)
A while back, don’t remember when exactly, but I began to grow old. Otherwise I would already thought of that. Just started a conversation with him

If the volume knob, left side, stays pushed in ie. stuck, then the clock will display at all times even if the power button is off.

When mine happened, I took it to my local audio shop and they fixed it