Radiator

RICER X

I tore apart my GN a while back and life stepped in, again. im to the point I’m installing a new cold case radiator and for the life of me, I can’t seem to find the perfect angle to install the two tranny lines. anybody have any pics of the front of the radiator with these two short lines still installed?

We had to do some modifications. Trim the two rubbers under the tank by about half to help lower it.. You will need to cut some of the metal support/trim on passenger side near where the two lines need to go to allow space for them to reach the radiator It is not a direct fit as you are finding out.

There are brass 90* adapters that go on first. Pretty sure stock is 1/8 NPT to 5/16 inverted flare.
Then the short lines go on and merge together on the side of the radiator towards the top.

I am starting to find out about the mods. It looks like the center lines for the tranny lines on the radiators are different by about 1/2”. So believe this it what is throwing me off. Thanks for the quick replies, and I’m sure I will have more questions.

I am starting to find out about the mods. It looks like the center lines for the tranny lines on the radiators are different by about 1/2”. So believe this it what is throwing me off. Thanks for the quick replies, and I’m sure I will have more questions.
I found the secret for mine. The bottom tranny line is 13” long. I made a 12” long one and deducted 1” from the long section that goes into the brass 90 on the front of the radiator. Then I bent it identical to the other less the 1” deduct.