RADIATOR AIR BOX KIT

hawkfan

Fastens to the bottom of the grill to the bottom of the core support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastens to the bottom of the grill to the bottom of the core support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I must be missing a piece off the grill the rubber mat mounts to. Thanks.

**Edit** Looking at pics of other grilles, it looks like the entire bracket on the bottom of my grille is missing or broken off. Posted a thread in the parts wanted section for a complete grille. This was supposed to be a 15 minute job. :rage:

Last edited:
I must be missing a piece off the grill the rubber mat mounts to. Thanks.

**Edit** Looking at pics of other grilles, it looks like the entire bracket on the bottom of my grille is missing or broken off. Posted a thread in the parts wanted section for a complete grille. This was supposed to be a 15 minute job. :rage:

Car have a ft mt some time in it's past?

Car have a ft mt some time in it's past?
Most likely no. When I first got the car, I removed a fan one of the previous owners added in front of the condenser(it was in AZ) while I was installing dual spal fans. I doubt there was enough room for a front mount with that in the way. Other than the added fan, the car was pretty stock. With the bracket on my grille being broken off, a new grille is the only option if I want to install this air box kit. My car runs hotter than it should and the AC isn't as cold as it should be when the car is moving. I guess that's why the fan was added in front of the condenser.

I had this issue as well.. I went to home depot and picked up some sheet metal and made my own lower airbox piece.. The car runs no cooler... Something else with your car is likely to be at play.. sticking thermostat, old rad, water pump? I'll let you know what is causing mine to run hot when I figure out the problem.. as of right now I ordered the ramcharger fans, new Hi/Low relays and a new 160 thermostat from kirbans.. I'm thinking my old 165 T-stat might be sticking or stuck.. Worst case scenario is a cracked cylinder or a blown head gasket.