racing suit

You need to check with tracks sanctioning organization and the track. They update stuff
every year and tracks can add their own rules also. Once you want to go faster than 10.0/135mph the chassis needs to be certified( nhra) and the safety equipment required is a lot more. You also need a competition license to run at NHRA tracks faster than 10.0/135mph. Snell helmet with full face shield to add to what sack said.

Dont forget to give NHRA there money for the membership, competition card,chassis cert. You also need to pass a physical to get your license. Then there's the SFI stuff you need for all NHRA tracks. SFI balancer,flex plate,trans shield,bell housing shield, hardened axles,chute for over 150MPH,shoes.gloves and the list goes on..

it was a back 1/2 small big block buget buit with factory head at Darlinton an silver ... lost my mechanic an best buddy at silver he had a pro stock 89 t bird stretched hit a dip in the track then flipped build by tommy mooney ... an ambulance wasn't even on site I watched him die ... im scared for life never aced the buick for 2 yrs .... he had all the best safety sertified for 7's 1/4

You think you will run in the 8's this year!!! We will see....:)
You don't have the Cage for it..:(
My buick has never had a cage I have a lot of 6.90-80 1/8 passes an some 10 sec passes in rockingham

yes yes I know its not safe but I got a full new interior for it an want a really nice cage ... next time out should be In the 9's

My buick has never had a cage I have a lot of 6.90-80 1/8 passes an some 10 sec passes in rockingham

yes yes I know its not safe but I got a full new interior for it an want a really nice cage ... next time out should be In the 9's
Hope you gonna have fun

I think I got the trannys covered full billet 200 by Janis ad a th400 Rossler went through by janis