RACETRONIX FUEL LINE KIT

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Hi

Has anyone installed on of these Fuel Hose Kits? No instructons so I wanted to know if the hoses are passed on the same side of the car and where does Racetronix expect you to install their Fuel Filter with Bracket???

Thank You

Mike is Ractronix! Great article and thanks for sharing. On a side note how do you like the adjustable A/N wrench??

I would like to receive my Racetronics fuel line kit and the dual pump in-tank system. Paid $1500 to FTS in November - at that time ETA was January2023 - Nothing received.

Mike is Ractronix! Great article and thanks for sharing. On a side note how do you like the adjustable A/N wrench??
I appreciate the kind words, I'm not Rectronix, but Jack is one of my best friends and we talk daily. I help out whenever he needs a hand or an opinion. My car is a testament to his workmanship and quality, and together we have invested a great deal of time building up my car from ground
zero. I trust him and his products wholeheartedly.
The Racetronix AN wrench is a must have with his black anodized fittings if you want to keep them scuff free.

Thanks Mike ,I have the none adj version for -6 and -8 but thought the adj might be a better way to go. Keep up the good work with Jack. Its nice to see new development for our cars.

I will tell you one thing. The Racetronix Dual pumps is an advendure getting them in the tank without having the strainers falling in.
Good Product though.

There are two fuel lines on the passenger side frame rail. Can these be removed if going with the Racetronix kit? Appears there is a feed and return line with the new kit but what about the vapor or vent? I assume one of these is the vent. I'd like to remove these as there are other modifications I'm trying to complete.

Attachments

• IMG_20230210_205326415.jpg
    IMG_20230210_205326415.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
There are two fuel lines on the passenger side frame rail. Can these be removed if going with the Racetronix kit? Appears there is a feed and return line with the new kit but what about the vapor or vent? I assume one of these is the vent. I'd like to remove these as there are other modifications I'm trying to complete.
I am doing this job for someone which is the pumps, wiring and the 2 fuel lines. I am not removing the old ones. He will decide later if he wants to take them off. Aren't the stock lines going by the driver side frame!
I will connect the Vent to the original line.

Aren't the stock lines going by the driver side frame!
Only the feed , the return and vent are on the passenger side . I ran my Racetronix lines similar to the stock lines . I used Thermo-tec Express sleeves on the lines any where they even came close to a heat source . I installed them in 2015 and no problem at all .
I did have pictures of the install but they were lost in the crash .

Yes the feed is on driver's side. I want lines on both sides out of my way as I'm adding a tubular cross member in that area. Sounds like I need to keep the vent on the pass side. I might be able to bend it for clearance. The factory lines and fuel filter gotta go on my car. Plus I wanted to upgrade anyway.

I'll have to trace the vent from tank to figure out which one the right side is vent. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this. Most probably just leave the factory lines tho.

I'll have to trace the vent from tank to figure out which one the right side is vent
The vent line should be the larger of the two . That is why when people have problems with not being able to lower fuel pressure with bigger pumps , it is suggested to switch the return with the vent line because it is larger .

The vent line should be the larger of the two . That is why when people have problems with not being able to lower fuel pressure with bigger pumps , it is suggested to switch the return with the vent line because it is larger .
That makes sense. I was curious how Racetronix dealt with the vent since the kit only includes two lines. Which are the important ones anyway. They utilize the factory vent line and replace the other two.

From the first double pumper Racetronix made to the last one I recently installed with twin Hellcat pumps, I have always used the factory vent line with no issues with lowering fuel pressure.

I would like to receive my Racetronics fuel line kit and the dual pump in-tank system. Paid $1500 to FTS in November - at that time ETA was January2023 - Nothing received.
I going thru the same thing