R134

I guess I can't even do that. When I heard PFFFT I stopped right there. I read 134 was poisonous. I heard about him. He's 2 or 3 hours away.
None of the refrigerants we would be dealing with are poisonous. Work in a well ventilated area is best. Our lungs cant deal with things like that. I remind myself every time I start spraying brake cleaner.

Just something I read. Like Scotty KIlmer on YouTube saying the absolute latest stuff was flammable. Keep being safe.

Just something I read. Like Scotty KIlmer on YouTube saying the absolute latest stuff was flammable. Keep being safe.

It’s funny how R12 was deemed hazardous just as the patent ran out. The new R134A is so environmentally safe you have to reclaim it so you don’t breathe it.
I’m so confused! Lol

One look at the behavior of any of the "ABC's" should be a good hint that there's some kind of a hidden agenda being covered up.

My 1990 Mustang GT blows 38 out the vent down the highway with temp in high 90’s and 45-50 at idle at those outside temps. 198,000 miles all factory ac stuff but replaced pressure switch(it was bad)turned the set screw in it 1/4 turn ccw. System has 3# when I bought car. Added conversion fittings ester oil can of stop leak (the small one)and just over 2 cans 134. I have to add a few oz once a year.
Keeping condenser and evaporator clean with coil cleaner helps too
B385E6F9-0906-45BB-8724-BC26340EF07B.jpeg

I just had a friend go through this exact same issue on his new to him "86 GN. He told me the condenser was filled with an excessive amount of nasty black oil that severely hurt the cooling. He completely cleaned and flushed the condenser until all the crud was gone. Re-charged the system and his results are now 38* temps in FL heat. This was last week. What Chuck said earlier is absolutely correct.

Patrick

I just had a friend go through this exact same issue on his new to him "86 GN. He told me the condenser was filled with an excessive amount of nasty black oil that severely hurt the cooling. He completely cleaned and flushed the condenser until all the crud was gone. Re-charged the system and his results are now 38* temps in FL heat. This was last week. What Chuck said earlier is absolutely correct.

Patrick
I'll ask the new guys I have doing it in a week if they'll do that. Thanks.