R&R Machine in Londonderry, NH

Grumpy

Thread killer
Don't know if anyone here used him or knew him. Did my Buick stuff since 86.. Rick died over the weekend. 58 years old :frown:

Wow, the list of engine guys that know the TB around here is just about nill now.:(

It's been awhile since I've been on here and this is very sad news. My heart goes out to his family. Rick was very good to me, he treated me like a friend the first time I walked in his shop and I was just a kid off the street. He helped me locate parts (my engine block) when I didn't know where to look. He made room for a small time buick customer among many big time racers in a very busy shop. For those who didn't know him this is a big loss to the local community. I will think of him when launching off behind the engine he built. 58 is very young and I am thankful to have met him.

hello; I've never met the man but a co worker had good words about him. He told me that a couple of weeks ago.
RIP
IBBY

It's been awhile since I've been on here and this is very sad news. My heart goes out to his family. Rick was very good to me, he treated me like a friend the first time I walked in his shop and I was just a kid off the street. He helped me locate parts (my engine block) when I didn't know where to look. He made room for a small time buick customer among many big time racers in a very busy shop. For those who didn't know him this is a big loss to the local community. I will think of him when launching off behind the engine he built. 58 is very young and I am thankful to have met him.

wonder where Rick could get a Buick block ?? :p Still have a hard time believing this. Wake was unreal with the amount of guys paying their respect to him and his family. Took us an hour and a half just to get inside. He was a very devoted guy to his business. His roundy round guys kicked butt with his engines. He was suppose to go to the track that Sunday for the last race of the year. I think his engines were 1,2 and 3 !! Damm goin to miss him. :redface: