R.I.P. Black Sunshine part out sale

Black Sunshine

Slacker
Hello,

I found out Friday my GN I owned for 13 years has a body that is too far gone and I can't afford a donor body or to restore it. :( So I am looking to part it out to get all I can for it. Here are some of the various performance parts I have. Feel free to ask me for what I don't have listed. I can email pics upon request. Some of the parts are still on the car so I may need a few days to get what is requested pulled and pics sent. The block and heads are already spoken for. There is a buyer for the rolling chassis so body and interior is also spoken for. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fee if they don't want to send money as a gift though PayPal. Also I will normally maintain the normal first come first serve rule. However, if there is someone local that will pick anything up with cash in hand they go to the front of the line. Sorry I don't mean to be a jerk, but I have allot going on and the less trips I make to the post office/UPS store for shipping the better. Especially for the large parts. Parts are sold as is.

Racetronix double fuel pump: (sold)

200 amp alternator: $120 (sold)

TA 49 turbo (Just fixed up by precision and wasn't even put back in the car yet. It got a hot bath as well bearings and bearing housing were replaced) $450

Like new gas tank: $100

Stock trans with 130k miles (soft rebuild done 4 years ago no driven heavily since): $300 just trans or with converter and linkage $325 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

GN1 turbo six valve covers (never installed in the car): $200

3in Hooker Exhaust $220

Poly body mounts with bolts: (sold)

MAFT Pro speed density with boost controller and plug and play harness: (sold)

Drive Shaft: $125

TPS-TEC: (sold)

Alky kit: (sold)

Front Mount precision intercooler: (sold)

Scanmaster: (sold)

Power steering assembly: (sold)

3 in Poston downpipe (Has straight pipe welded to it so if you use a cat converter this will need to be cut off): $75 (pending)

Poston cold air kit: $50

Rockford Fosgate punch 800 amp with capacitor: $170

Will update this post with other parts.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Hello,

I found out Friday my GN I owned for 13 years has a body that is too far gone and I can't afford a donor body or to restore it. :( So I am looking to part it out to get all I can for it. Here are some of the various performance parts I have. Feel free to ask me for what I don't have listed. I can email pics upon request. The block and heads are already spoken for. Buyer pays shipping

Racetronix double fuel pump: $400

200 amp alternator: $120

TA 49 turbo (Just fixed up by precision and wasn't even put back in the car yet) $500

Like new gas tank: $120

GN1 valve covers (Wouldn't fit in my car cause the car sagged too much due to body being shot) $260

3in Hooker Exhaust $220

Poly body mounts with bolts: $100

MAFT Pro speed density with boost controller and plug and play harness: $200

Drive Shaft: $125

Front Mount precision intercooler: $200

Will update this post with other parts.

Thanks for your time.
pictures of the Precision front mount intercooler

The mounts are from PST and I believe the bolts are from Kirban. Bag is open, but they were never put in the car. The intercooler is still on the car. I will request for it to be pulled and since I have class after work tomorrow night get you the pics on Friday if you are still interested then. Thanks for looking.

I saw you state that you wanted pictures, not that you wanted to purchase... Not a problem if he wants to sell it to you. No butthurt

Yes, the MAFT pro is used, but hasn't seen heavy use. I believe it is 3-4 years old, but I didn't drive the car much. I'll try to have pics of the exhaust when I get the pics of the intercooler. The car is not at my house. The only parts I have here at home are the turbo, body mounts, and valve covers.

Also about the intercooler the pipe that connects it to the intake will have a small hole in it from where I had the air/temp sensor relocated after I eliminated the MAF sensor. So if the buyer isn't using a speed density system and wants to use that pipe that area will have to be filled up. I will show you what I mean when I get pics of it.

Preda8or 1st on I/C and Body Mounts
Rude Dog 1st exhaust
Wahoo 1st on MAFT pro
Mikety 2nd I/C and MAFT Pro
Dreamn4GN 2nd exhaust
86 GN/TT 3rd I/c

and so on and so forth