Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

kirban update

I never thought this one would be so difficult....none of the great minds on my post have nailed the rite answer yet....this is one question where I am 99% certain only one answer will be correct.

Again not wanting to tip my hand with more clues as it would give the answer away.

Here is one minor clue....the answers given so far is over thinking the part....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Two mufflers? How about this...limited edition to boost profits?

Last edited:
kirban update:

Still nobody has nailed this question one answer posted is in the general area but not the exact part. remember 1930s cars were primitive what primitive part is part of a major part on a GNX?

last clue class....

The education continues on turbo regals......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

H
kirban update:

Still nobody has nailed this question one answer posted is in the general area but not the exact part. remember 1930s cars were primitive what primitive part is part of a major part on a GNX?

last clue class....

The education continues on turbo regals......

denniskirban@yahoo.com
How about the cut out and patch panel in the fender wells?

Kirban Update

I think this latest question has received the most wrong answers thus far.....black paint that was funny stewart warner guage thoughtful answer....actually Stewart Warner guages was popular in some models I had several Studebakers in the sixties that had Stewart Warner Guages...

One killer sleeper car I had was a 64 lark 2 door sedan was an ex california race car....had a 57 pontiac rear with 4.56 gears bench seat 4 speed 289 with R3 heads dual quads supercharged....running thru quiet 2 1/2 dual mufflers...back then sound from a supercharger was basically unknown among the hot rod crowd in my area...

like so many mistakes I made and perhaps you the reader has done also I sold the car....the heads today are worth 4 times what I paid for the car.

Back to the contest....still no correct answer

Another partial clue....most cars in the 1930s probably used this same part not just a single car model it is also found on every single GNX and a GNX only unless its a clone car.

Great effort players but no rite answer yet......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, is it tire or wheel related? Speed rated tires, wider tires or 16" wheels?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The last GNX only part I can think of, that wasn't mentioned yet is the extra "GNX" body bushing.

Gauges in general have been listed, but more specifically, the GNX had a speedo that read into triple digits, similar to many "old time" cars. I'm about out of guesses, as it seems the rest of the class is as well. Hopefully one of us hits the target soon. :whistle:

Optional Molly jacket, gnx book, gnx supplement, rear dif cover, wheels made in Japan.