Quick Q on Car

globber99

Hey i am new to this forum. For the past year ive been messing around with my saab 900 turbo and I think i have pushed it to its limit. Its running 26 pounds of boost with water injection and 26# injectors. Im happy with it but the other day i got into a little race with what looked to be an old granny car and it smoked me. I didnt think anything could take me out that badly cause the saab runs a respectable 13.8 in the 1/4 mile but i feel i need more power. So anyways im looking into getting an 87 gn and i found one that seems to be pretty nice i was just curious as to if its worth the money. Here's a link to the auction on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...2403830983&rd=1
I've talked to the owner and he wants 13000 for it. Hes only ran it in the 1/8th mile but he claims that it can run a 10 second high or so with all of the mods he has done to it running 22# of boost. I was just curious if all of you think its a good buy and is capable of going that fast, thanks. And if i posted in teh wrong forum where should i post this?

hi i am new here also. i came from the thread you put in the for sale section. to me i would also rather have a complete sleeper, and would rather have one like you were shown from this board. but i understand your problem carolina is a lot closer then california is being i am from pennsylvania. to me the stock look is an awsome look for these cars and they look like complete sleepers.

Honostly, I think you're better off buying a car and putting the parts on yourself. That is the only way to be 100% sure it's done correctly. I'm always very cautious about buying a car that has already been modified. Also, that car wouldn't make much of a driver. There is a Grey T-type for sale in the classifieds right now that looks like a much better deal.

James

i believe thats the same one that was pointed his way in the for sale section http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sh...&threadid=70959

but california is a long way from jersey. i am going to try to do what you said though, by finding a decent GN or T Type and build it all up myself when i get the time and money. but the looking has begun for the right vehicle