questions on undercoating

regal-nut

Has anyone used Rust Bullet,Rinoliner, or Line-x to undercoat thier cars. Please let me know. getting ready to do this job in the next few months.

havent used these, thought about linux...went to Eastwood and bot their product in a can, came out nice...good stuff...hope it helps.

Did u spray it on or roll it? I was also thinking on the line of doing the frame too. I got the body off and getting ready to start. If you have any other good ideas please let me know.

Lots of surface rust but only two small holes. I can use a wire welder to fix. They are right along the rocker and floor pan seam on the driver side. Everything else is solid think God.

I used rust bullet, my floor pans where getting pin holes in them. After being referred to this product by a Chevy guy from work, and reading there web site top to bottom. I was impressed with the independant lab results and the fact that it is a once and done product, no maintenance costs(recoatings). Well anyway I like the product so far...

Chuck

Ya i say the site to and thats y i am asking. Because when i do this i dont want to have to crawl under it to fix it later down the road. I may only 34 but the back kills me just to do an oil change at times.Its so fustrating at times. Cant seam to do the things i use to at the age of 14. Tried that 4 months ago on a bike and well had to get an ACL replaced in the knee no fun.

I went to Walmart and i got the Plasticoat brad bed liner and it seems to be doing good. Now the car has been on hold for a few years now. Been dealing with other life changing events.

Putting a complete armadillo undercoat (yellow) on the undercarriage of my Grand National Hybrid
next weekend. Will advise how it goes. 85 Chevy Truck 4 x 4 with 87 GN with 67 series turbo 120 lb injectors and new Fast System.
Also whole truck is getting Armadillo (yellow) Stepside.