question on who made these

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
a question for the old veterans on who made this bowl style Driver side exhaust manifold , all I know is they are from before kirban and atr started making theirs

IMG_3776.jpeg
IMG_3775.jpeg

Poston was another company that made headers early on. Not sure if those are though.

here's some postons I just sold

that reminds me I need to mark them sold LOL

Attachments

• IMG_3023.jpeg
    IMG_3023.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 79
the poston, kirban , and atr ones look similar in design let me find a pic I had of kirban one , but nothing like the first pic I posted with the pipes coming out of like a collection bowl

here's the kirban one #2 in pic think it was cut though

Attachments

• IMG_2484.PNG
    IMG_2484.PNG
    331.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 123_1.jpg
    123_1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 58
Is there a custom crossover or something that goes with the original set to mount the turbo?

unknown on the first pic I posted I just have the driver side don't even know if who ever made this bowl style made a passenger side or crossovers for them

Everyone got older. Prepare for the disappointments to continue. ;)

You are so right John,I have no over the last 20 years or so how folks are walking and wobbling @ BG Nationals and also much more Chubby. hell 20 years ago I was in my early 40's. Lol

I see. The Poston's are very specific looking.

Its too bad Poston's went belly up, I liked them. Had good service and fair prices and were always ready to shoot the breeze. Think they had some financial problems, maybe sold to somebody that worked there and they messed it up? Had a good catalog in the early 90s (that's a printed version of a website sale items for you young'uns).

you guys are still great even if you can't remember :p

Speak for yourself! I have a great memory, its just a little short.

how folks are walking and wobbling @ BG Nationals

I notice the increase in the # of golf carts occupied by several "seniors".
At 80, there's not many of us that don't "wobble".
Just watch the grandstands...Lots of us old farts sit on the first row. Too wobbly to climb up, and get back down, w/o falling!:oops::D
I'm meeting my bud, Nick Micale there....He's older than I am. we're checking one more item off our bucket list. So, if he can make it, so can I.
My daughter is an RN. She'll be there w/ me, to provide assistance.;)

thx boost junkie for your help looking forward to seeing if they match up
just haven't seen any with bends like that and so compact