Question on How Much You Driver Your Turbo Regals

my old gn was a dd when it was running. my current one will see as much milage as weather permits. don't mind he rain but w drag radials i try to avoid them. I've had the car a year and first 6-8 months put 5k miles on it. hoping to put more this year. love long drives in it..

Well I drive my gn at least 5k miles a yr and it runs 9.96@133. Runs great drive great killer stereo cold ac. Great street car

My turbo t I drive maybe 2k miles a yr cause I just love the gn since I have had it the longest.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bought my first GN in 1990 with 20K on the clock. When it was stolen in 2006 it had 231,000 miles on it so I was averaging about 13K miles per year. My current GN was purchased in 2006 with 55K on it and now has 119K but was retired from DD a few years ago. Just a weekend warrior now.

Mine is my daily driver, my only car. I put 15k+ a year on it and I am stateside only 6 months out of the year. And it's mid to high 10's.
20130727_102022.jpg

About 500 mi a year on my we4. Being that it's 120mi round trip to the closest track

1000-1500mi on 87t going to cruises or running around in the summer.

Probably another 1500 on my 86ttype. Have had it out a few times this winter already.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've put on about 8,000 miles in the 5 years I've owned mine. Never in the rain because it's no fun,and I'd have to clean it afterwards.

Wintertime puts a hold on driving also as I don't want to run thru salt and start rust.

I did manage to get it out today after a few months! (pic) Pay no attention to the huge snowbanks and salty parking lot! It's back in it's garage again til who knows when. The snow is melting across the roads..

Blew away a Ricer who challenged me at a light. He's probably been preying on everyone all winter. He got handed his a** this time!

gnsnow.jpg

12,000 miles in the last 2 1/2 years on the one I have now.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 79
Owned mine since Jan 2012 but wasn't on the road til Nov 2012. I've put 5,000 on it since then so I'd guess apx 4500 a year. Drive it year round every weekend weather permitting. Go to the track once or twice a year.

If its good weather i drive it usually but also try to limit to a couple trips/joy rides in between weeks....try to make it a weekend car but its just so hard not to drive it!

Drove mine on a 1000 mile road trip, but probably more like 2k a year from here out. Except if I do Power Tour, then a lot more haha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My 87' GN will be driven every single day, all spring/ summer/ fall, rain, or shine! As soon as the salt hits the streets, my GN hits the garage for hibernation. :D