Question for the Buick GURU's

87chrisss

BLUBYU
So i noticed my title shows 3,106 weight i thought about it and realized that has to be incorrect because that is light especially for a gbody, so i googled normal weight for an 87 regal/grand national it shows 3300-3700 so i started counting my RPO option trunk sticker and i havent seen an RPO on this website with so little option count.. my count is 66..anyone got something similiar here? is this a low option car im assuming its very low? i wish we had a drive up scale in MIAMI to see really what my car weighs, ? you guys think 3,106 is correct?

3106lbs is not the weight. I'd be nice if it was, but it's not.:p Iwould say your car without you in it is 3550-3650lbs. As far as the option count, I'll leave that to someone else.

Average regal with a driver is about 3850 it depends on how big of a dinner you had ;)

You do have a scale ..

so i noticed my title shows 3,106 weight i thought about it and realized that has to be incorrect because that is light especially for a gbody, so i googled normal weight for an 87 regal/grand national it shows 3300-3700 so i started counting my rpo option trunk sticker and i havent seen an rpo on this website with so little option count.. My count is 66..anyone got something similiar here? Is this a low option car im assuming its very low? I wish we had a drive up scale in miami to see really what my car weighs, ? You guys think 3,106 is correct?

find a truck stop .. They will weigh your car for a fee ..

i know its weight length to brakehp but i thought it was the weight that the title showed? so im assuming it means weight in the 3k's 10 feet long? 6bhp per what inch? its confusing?

yea!! god bless i found out yesterday i almost parted out my car...i had a big problem with a carfax report.. and the state of Florida...but i was at the dmv all day today and the record will be fixed..it was a error on the report

yea!! god bless i found out yesterday i almost parted out my car...i had a big problem with a carfax report.. and the state of Florida...but i was at the dmv all day today and the record will be fixed..it was a error on the report
lol.... I told u. DMV employees enter chit wrong all day long. good to hear.

My title is clean and clear NO LIEN OR REBUILT per Tallahassee but carfax said it was salvage unrebuildable??i almost had a heart attack.. state laws say a salvaged unrebuildable vehicle can never be driven on street and all records in the state of Florida Tallahassee DMV show my car as a clean title and they have actual pictures of my car?..i guess from when you buy insurance the insurer takes a vehicle picture?... i have the title in my hand with no rebuilt or auction title nothing?? so i was confused?? i have a chopped buick?? they had a state inspector look at the car the vin and everything checked out, it was in a fender bender in 96 but it was a clerical error from an insurance company they had on record so carfax shows a unrebuildable salvage corrected title in 96..but was bought and insured after that..not suppose to on a salvage vehicle.. thought someone in the dmv might have done some illegal stuff but it was cleared up..and im good! CLEAN TITLE if not i would have parted her and try to gain some cash back..

So i noticed my title shows 3,106 weight i thought about it and realized that has to be incorrect because that is light especially for a gbody, so i googled normal weight for an 87 regal/grand national it shows 3300-3700 so i started counting my RPO option trunk sticker and i havent seen an RPO on this website with so little option count.. my count is 66..anyone got something similiar here? is this a low option car im assuming its very low? i wish we had a drive up scale in MIAMI to see really what my car weighs, ? you guys think 3,106 is correct?

there is a drive up scale in miami next to the walmart of the palmetto and okeechobee

Here in MA a vehicle with a salvaged title can be registered and insured.

After it has been completely repaired the vehicle in question is brought to a State Police inspection station where they inspect it behind curtains for all serial numbers and you must provide all receipts for proof of repair.

If everything pans out you can register the vehicle.

D