question about transbrake

UDLOSE

Looking at getting a built trans w transbrake but have a column shift car. My question is hard is it to operate the transbrake, shift, and watch all your gauges and keep the car straight? Is it worth it or should I just upgrade my vac brakes to hydroboost to hold boost?

This subject....

has been covered before, and if I remember correctly, it was suggested to place the switch on the column shifter handle. Using Bob B's 2-step might also be an option.

Looking at getting a built trans w transbrake but have a column shift car. My question is hard is it to operate the transbrake, shift, and watch all your gauges and keep the car straight? Is it worth it or should I just upgrade my vac brakes to hydroboost to hold boost?
I was in the same boat as you, there are 2 ways that I see you to go and the first is talk to Lonnie, about setting you up with the break in drive ( I have one set-up by him but have not installed it yet), but the one I am using now is the button is made in the shifter handle and startes out in first and manually shifted, I built a plate that goes into the column that will not let it go past drive, I made a couple and Brian at G body may still have a couple, I need to make a couple more and send them to him. HTH Jr.