question about rear springs (ATR vs Red Regal T)

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I don't know much about either set of rear springs, but I know that my car need new rear springs. Has anyone used Red Regal T's springs or compared them to ATR's? I will eventually get an ATR rear sway bar too, so fitment with that is also considered. Are there any problems with either springs, or one that lifts the rear higher? Should I go with variable rate and are either of the two mentioned variable rate?

thanks in advance!

Here's my ad......

THESE VARIABLE RATE HD REAR SPRINGS WILL RESTORE YOUR SAGGING GN OR TTYPE TO IT'S ORIGINAL RIDE HEIGHT. MANY SATISFIED BUYERS. CLICK ON THE URL BELOW FOR A PHOTO OF RIDE HEIGHT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH THESE SPRINGS. $45 & $15 SHIPPING.
http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/vie...8969&i=10149792

Here's a couple posts in my ad thread.

Originally posted by gnturbo
got my springs super quick ,Put them right on and they made the rear more firm and raised it 1 inch.Looks great and my 275/60/15 bfg's don't rub as much as they did before.Now for some front HD springs......Need and ATR sway bar now

Originally posted by DCVING 6
I recently installed a set of John's rear springs. My 275/60/15 Drag radials (stock T rim) fit great, no rubbing with normal driving.