Question about cheaper than dirt and sights?

101prf

I'm looking for sights and noticed they have the same magpul mag248-blk rear sights at different warehouses for different prices. Anyone know why? Rear sights are $59.97 at one and $45.14 at the other, same with the fronts $39.97 and $31.10. I also found them at Outdoorgearbarn.com. Any feedback on either site would be good. Also has anyone used the Magpul sights above with the mag247-blk front or the arms #71lf-r?

I've used cheaperthandirt.com to buy ammo and they have been great. No issues. I have no experience with outdoorgearbarn.

I've bought several guns as well as other things from CTD and never had an issue with them.

We are the retail front end for a number of independent warehouses. Each warehouse sets their own price and shipping cost. They compete against each other for your business.

Many thanks for joining TB.Com, Cheaper Than Dirt, & welcome aboard.
I've heard good things of you guys in the gun forums that I belong to.
Many thanks for the response, too.

Good to know the quality won't very by the different warehouses. The above sights won't work since mine is not a same plain but I plan on ordering sights or a scope before the weekend. My 12g needs it's red dot back.