Quality head work in the bay area?

kjizzle

Broken
is there anyone you guys would recommend for good turbo buick head massaging in the bay? Preferably near S.F. Or daly city.

I used Angie to work on a set of heads on one of my engines because she came highly recommended. Unfortunately I was put on the back burner and it took 2 years to finish the heads. Paid 50% up front too. I couldn't wait any longer so I ended up finding a set of Champion heads and never using her heads on my car. She apologized. The heads are now on a friends car and appear to be working fine so her work is sound however it was cheaper for me to buy Champion aluminums.

For what it's worth, I myself have used several small porting shops/people through the years & it has always been painful. The service was always lousy. Champion has the best program going & prices but be prepared to also wait. My backup to them would be BPE, 714- 572-6072 ask for Steve Bronson wait is still the same maybe even longer & charges more. Both are good & capable.

Thanks everyone. When I get enough money, I'll look into those. And, I'm not too worried about wait times, the heads aren't even on the rig, they're untouched spares.