QA1 VS RIDE TECH suspension? ?

laws69cars

Just a question since I'm sure we have different people here with each one of these set ups. Can anyone tell me which set up is better or pros and cons to each set up? They are both very close in price and they are both the single adjustable versions.. Actually QA1 is slightly cheaper and you get the sway bars included. Just looking for different opinions. Thank you

Attachments

• 20161125_211358.png
    20161125_211358.png
    516.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 20161125_211453.png
    20161125_211453.png
    439.4 KB · Views: 152
QA1 single adjustables on the arse end of my car for setting it up for varying track conditions. They get the job done.

Just a question since I'm sure we have different people here with each one of these set ups. Can anyone tell me which set up is better or pros and cons to each set up? They are both very close in price and they are both the single adjustable versions.. Actually QA1 is slightly cheaper and you get the sway bars included. Just looking for different opinions. Thank you

Maybe I can help as we have sold & Installed Many RideTech shocks and suspensions over the years for customers. The Ridetech shocks have a LIFETIME warranty, The Single adjustable Ridetech shocks have more valving adjustments than a QA1 "Double adjustable" shock, The Ridetech shock has a Mono tube design. The Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance - Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service - Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality - Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage. Compare those to things to the QA1's then RideTech has actually done their testing on their suspensions to actually give you a number on bumpsteer correction. Not sure if QA1 does...

You mentioned the RideTech level 1 - that does NOT include single adjustable shocks, it includes NON adjustable coil overs! BUT since the QA1 level 2 with shocks costs $3,641.00 I can sell you the complete RideTech level 2 at $3,650.00 & with BOTH sway bars and the single adjustable coil overs! How's That for price matching? LOL

Last edited: