Push Rod Rub

Actually title should have been "rockers of center" from the pic! Pushrods are always centered, its not like you can bend the pushrods to correct the problem or can you? But you can realign the rockers with tubular spacers and shims to get as close as you can to center on the valve stem, which your pushrods should pretty straight with no rubbing. The fix is in the realigning the rockers with the tubular spacers & shims.

Adding an update to this thread. I am working on a new engine build with GN1's and T&D rockers. Found the same problem that the OP ran into. The biggest issue is with the exhaust rockers. I happen to have a new set of TA SE heads and the T&D rockers.

It turns out that the TA set will NOT work well on GN1 heads, but the exhaust rockers solve the problem.

Spoke with T&D today and ordered a set with .165 offset on the exhaust (like the TA set) and .080 offset on the intakes.

I did open up the pushrod holes on my Bridgeport.
f410943d4dafd0bc62f57ce0bc9ee220.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Adding an update to this thread. I am working on a new engine build with GN1's and T&D rockers. Found the same problem that the OP ran into. The biggest issue is with the exhaust rockers. I happen to have a new set of TA SE heads and the T&D rockers.

It turns out that the TA set will NOT work well on GN1 heads, but the exhaust rockers solve the problem.

Spoke with T&D today and ordered a set with .165 offset on the exhaust (like the TA set) and .080 offset on the intakes.

I did open up the pushrod holes on my Bridgeport.
f410943d4dafd0bc62f57ce0bc9ee220.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am in this same boat now and debating about piecing it together with the wider rockers & shims, or just buying the whole set and selling off mine that are for stock heads. This whole thing is getting ridiculously expensive at every turn.

I'm open to any suggestions / recommendations.