push lock vacuum lines

Good looking setups. I make blocks for different equipment here at work, both for vacuum and pressurized air. This is the first time ive seen it put to use for automotive.Great thread.

Can someone post the sizes to use (hoses and fittings) I can get them at work but we have standard and metric. I just want to get the right size. TIA

I have them at work. I need to no what size for the hoses that goes into the fitting. Thanks
Guys

Isn't already determined by the vacuum line size that is there. I mean I can't run a 3/8 line if the factory line is 1/8

Oh come on guys.

I know the thread size is 1/8 npt. What is the inside size of the fittings and hoses that you need to do a conversion?

Mine are 1/4" (I think)motor is across town. And it really doesn't matter. The factory lines are tiny

Thanks if any one can conferm the sizes it would be great. We have many sizes at work standard and metric. Just want to get it right once

i have 1/4 for my boost signal (compressor outlet, to wastegate and fuel pressure regulator) i have 3/8 going to my map sensor for my xfi.

hope that helps.

Vac Block

I drilled & tapped 2 x 3/8 fittings at the back of my spacer. 1 is for the PCV, the other will run to the block which will be mounted remotely. The fitting on the far right is how I hope to connect to otner barbed connectors. There are "dual wall" heat shrinks you can buy that are also waterproof
{Polyolefin lining that has a thin layer of thermoplastic adhesive.
The outer wall is radiation cross-linked and maintains a high flow with excellent adhesion of the inner sealant liner}., thats what I will shrink over the barb connections.

Hey there! Where did you get that plenum spacer?

How did you attach that fitting to your 3 bar? Also where are you buying your fittings and tubing?

I heat up the brake line press it over the nipple of the 3 bar and let it cool. it will be on there like a rock. you will have to cut it off to remove it. Also for fittings i use http://www.globalindustrial.com/c/pneumatics/pneumatic-couplings-fittings/quick-connect-couplings
for hose. so far i have ordered from several places. As of right now the best quality hose i have goten is from

http://www.airridefittings.com/store/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart

and the hose is MADE IN THE USA

hope this helps