Pumpkin Carving

WH1_T-Type

IMAG0051.jpgIMAG0052.jpgIMAG0055.jpgIMAG0058.jpg So I took the wife and kids to a farm out here in WA state that had some fall activities. Hay ride and maze, corn maze, pumpkin patch, and a few other things.

Kids and wife picked out pumpkins and I figured I would give carving one a shot instead of just doing a traditional Jack-o-lantern.

So here it is! My first attempt at carving! I will add detail in the morning and I might give it some ears...not sure about that.

Overall I think it is turning out pretty well though. :)
IMAG0051.jpg
IMAG0052.jpg
View attachment 173116
IMAG0055.jpg
IMAG0058.jpg
IMAG0051.jpgIMAG0058.jpgIMAG0051.jpg

Did you go to carpinito brothers in Kent? Thats where I went but when my pumpkin came to $13.73, they wouldn't sell it to me for the $12 cash I had on hand and they wouldnt take a debit card... I left with no pumpkin and got one from Safeway..

Heres mine:

12+-+1

That looks like alotta effort!!!

KOOL~!

Wasn't TOO hard...though I think it woulda been easier with some better carving tools. We got some clay carving tools from a local Joanne's..next year I will look around some more for better and sharper.

Did you go to carpinito brothers in Kent? Thats where I went but when my pumpkin came to $13.73, they wouldn't sell it to me for the $12 cash I had on hand and they wouldnt take a debit card... I left with no pumpkin and got one from Safeway..

Heres mine:

12+-+1

We went to a place called Hunter Farms off of Freeway 3 south of us. They definetly took debit..credit...anything you could think of! lol they had a pretty in depth set up going for fall activities.

Yours looks a bit creepy with that large going on...and since this is a Halloween thing...that's good! lol

I've got a whole truck bed full of punkin's at the end of the driveway! $3-ea. 2 for $5 !!! :D
Pie size $1 or 6 for $5

Got squash watermelon and turnips there too!
Large purchase discounts! You got $12, we're GOOD !!!! ;):cool: