Pulled over while cruising Woodward.

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok, who was it. Who got pulled over in their GN this weekend lol.
Also, chime off if you were on woodward this weekend. I want to see how many of us there actually is.
Last thing, who's the guy with the modded Holset turbo on his GN I met on Woodward this Friday?

I was there along with tens of thousands of others ( if not more) ...seen several GNs on my one loop of Woodward that took me approximately 1.5 hours...I was in the inside lane taking my time.:D
It was a great event and the weather was perfect. The cars in this show were the best I have ever seen.... all makes an models.

I seen you. I was like holy fuck, that's X ray lol. Are you local still? And I sware there were 2 white T's with gnx wheels. Did you see another one like you out there?

I seen you. I was like holy fuck, that's X ray lol. Are you local still? And I sware there were 2 white T's with gnx wheels. Did you see another one like you out there?

Yes still local ...and that was Scot W old X Ray clone now owned by Nick was there also....my car was doing double duty at the show.(y)

I did a lap Saturday afternoon in the buick but most of the cruise I had my chevelle.

Its a convertible and my girls like the top down. I plan on having the buick at hines this weekend.