PTS 9x11 Billet Converter Service

V8killR4U

Who would you recommend to service an PTS billet 9x11 converter? Looking for a refresh and inspection to make sure its ok?

Yep Rusty @ TCS! They just did mine too. I got it back and sold it the next day. My cost was $150 plus shipping back here.

Thanks fellas, how much of a PIA is it to drop the trans in the garage with the car on jack stands?

It's a pain. The car has to be high enough so once the tranny is on the ground you have enough clearance to pull it out from under the car. I suggest using the bigger/taller truck jacks. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

I'm going to be sending my converter out soon to have it gone through also. My plan is to drop the transmission with my low profile trans. jack and leave it under the car and just remove the converter , since the trans is working great and not needing anything done to it. If you are going to take the transmission out from under the car do it from the drivers side that way you won't have the exhaust in your way and won't have to raise the car higher than needed for clearance.