PTE 46MM Wastegate Spring pressure ?

I have the controller in the cockpit wedged between the driver seat and console and line from manifold to it-is this an issue?

The solenoid is laying on the top of driver side fender by the cruise control, and I have the vacuum lines running over to wastegate-the lines are the same length but are long. I will move the solenoid over to the passenger side fender well and shorten all the vaccum lines first . ??

Should I also change the plumbing method of the lines or is this way ok in picture? They have a few other ways that are simpler in the instuctions.

Capture.PNG

I can't really add anything of value to this thread, so more of a frustration.

It just amazes me that in 2017, you still have to guess the numerical setting to achieve desired boost target. It's really not that complicated for a boost controller manufacturer to do this the right way.

My solenoid is like 6 inches away from the gate. Total plugging to gate solenoid turbo compressors is probably less than 12 inches of plumbing. Seems as if your controller isn't seeing the boost fast enough and can't react to it once it does.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I've been super busy ill try and get you a picture of mine tonight

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

using a PTE 46mm Gate and also using the Eboost Street 40psi electronic boost controller setup.....