PTC 10",109 block/rotating assembly. Aeromotive AFPR, inline fuel filters, 8445 heads

I think theres some people in frint of you. I need to check my voicemails...kind pasded out in the garage after an allnighter doing fiberglassing.. lemme check and see and i will let you know ASAP!

IF YOU STILL HAVE THE CONVERTER I'M INTERESTED IN IT SHIP TO 36609 PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 323-385-3098 KEVIN. THANKS

Sorry. Shortblock and converter sold.

94583 Terry? Where in SR are you?

Off Crow Canyon....................Looking for a decent set of ported aluminum or cast aftermarket cylinder heads for a 3.8.........doesn't need to be the latest stuff 1.9 int. & 1.60 ex. flow 220 +-

Hah I used to live off Norris Canyon back in those new houses.

All I have now are some fully race-ported older GN1's with a fresh 5-angle valve job. Flow 233cfm/int 190/exh.

Hah I used to live off Norris Canyon back in those new houses.

All I have now are some fully race-ported older GN1's with a fresh 5-angle valve job. Flow 233cfm/int 190/exh.

Let me know if these are 4-sale and if so who did them.........or if you hear of any others likewise.......Thanks

Tim Lynch's head porter did these heads. Tom@champion flowed them. I have a powdercoated port-matched intake manifold that goes with it.

They might be F/S. Shoot me a call again. All depends on what you offer.

Tim Lynch's head porter did these heads. Tom@champion flowed them. I have a powdercoated port-matched intake manifold that goes with it.

They might be F/S. Shoot me a call again. All depends on what you offer.

Looking for just heads as I'm doing a naturally aspirated motor but open to see what ya have........................I'll call you today.............or send me an e-mail @ tarracing@aol.com