proud new member

exodus

turbo apprentice
I am on alot of other forums but never been on any turbo Buick forums. I am not an owner yet however the time is not far away for me. I want to research and learn as much as I can starting now to become informed about these vehicles better. I have friends who have them and I have always wanted one. Until now I haven't been in a good position to get my own. I am active duty army (10 1/2 years now) and am leaving in 2 1/2 months for my 3rd deployment. When I return I plan to begin my turbo Buick fun and FINALLY get my own ride. I am looking forward to exploring what this seemingly tight knit community has to offer.

Chris

Thanks, I am proud to be here and look forward to the 2 turbo 6 projects that I have planned. Not going to be able to purchase the GN till I return from my deployment. However my daily driver needs a swift kick in the ass, and I think a turbo six is just what the doctor ordered! It ought to be interesting.

Welcome Aboard!!!!

and don't be afraid to ask stupid questions, I have the market cornered on them anyway :biggrin:

Oh trust me...haha I wont hesitate however I am smart enough to" search" first. ;)

save you money

If your not an owner of a turbo buick yet just thank god for that find another hobby because your just getting into the biggest money pit gm ever produced but if you do get one I wish you the best of luck and hope that your a mechanic or have a lot off money to burn:biggrin: