Propensity for Methanol to Autoignite in a Gas/Meth Mix

thanks guys for covering all this stuff in detail it shed alot of light on a few subjects i have been wondering about.
heres a theoretical situation u may be able to help me with , say for example your particular setup starts to run lean on the top end , whre the most load is on the engine , peak boost is in effect, and timing is all in , would it be benefiacial to ramp more meth into the car to make up for the lack of fuel. it seems to me that since meth has much higher knock suppression qualities then gas that, adding the meth in would be a good thing for a few reasons. 1 being air charge temp reduction, 2 being a higher octane rating .

or i could be completely wrong entirely

thanks guys for covering all this stuff in detail it shed alot of light on a few subjects i have been wondering about.
heres a theoretical situation u may be able to help me with , say for example your particular setup starts to run lean on the top end , whre the most load is on the engine , peak boost is in effect, and timing is all in , would it be benefiacial to ramp more meth into the car to make up for the lack of fuel. it seems to me that since meth has much higher knock suppression qualities then gas that, adding the meth in would be a good thing for a few reasons. 1 being air charge temp reduction, 2 being a higher octane rating .

or i could be completely wrong entirely
Judging from the information that's currently out there, you could use either to richen the mixture. It would take less added gasoline to correct the mixture than if you used the alcohol.

Update... there have been multiple cars on pump gas and alky. In the low 6’s to high fives in the 1/8 mile

Boost ranging from 32/40 psi ..

So far the limit hasn’t been found yet