67 opel kadett wagon

645746420.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180922-123339.png
    Screenshot_20180922-123339.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 35

Grumpy

Thread killer
love it... I seeeee LOTS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... never mind the time :sneaky: It grows quickly !!

miguelito721

Dana 60 rear with 390 gears wildwood rear disc brakes
Viking rear coil overs
S&w ladder bar kit
Anti roll bar
6 point cage
Fast xfi 2.0
Elderbrock nitrous progressive system
400 transbrake
Art car converter
Going with a 4.1 la enterprise crank and rods he pistons stage 2 heads
Jesel rockers
Jesel lifters
Gear drive timing set
What turbo
Injectors should I get
I would like to make 850 to the rear tires

Grumpy

Thread killer
390 gears. that will be screaming all right. soooo it's goin to be a race car ??? Got a lot of nice stuff there.

Grumpy

Thread killer
Elderbrock nitrous progressive system...... is some of this stuff left over from a V8 race car ?? :unsure:

how fast are ya looking to go ?

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
Think he means that's going to be a lot of power in a dinky car! You'll probably want a full tube frame.

jlat

hello people: I don't know your plans with it but I do remember the Opel GT when it came out. I do believe it was 5 speed two seater 4 cylinder. The car companys should come back with smaller wagon. I had a 65 Valiant wagon shit box that I liked. I had a thing fot Visra Cruiser wagons set uplike a W30 ,for a while, pretty cool. That's Oldsmobile if youz don't know?
IBBY

miguelito721

Street some track races
Turbo cars don't do well with high gears
So I'm told lol
The progressive is to spool up the turbo I'm not sure yet what size will I run .
I would like to enjoy it more than race it to be honest but most of the parts I had new in boxes .my military service is over now I get to enjoy life as a retired vet .

Grumpy

Thread killer
thanks for your service. I think retirement is over rated :sneaky: Had 308's in my MAZDA. Tried 355s for eighth mile racing. Don't care for them. Mazda has been one of the most fun cars i've had on the street :cool:

1990speed

You have an interesting project on this thread. Make sure you keep us posted on the progress.
By the way, I don't have any problems with ads but this website has a lot.