Progressive ins. and snapshot device

LS954

MH-60S Airframer, USN!!
I recently changed over my insurance to Progressive and enrolled in their Snapshot program which is a device that monitors your driving(hard brake, time of day, miles and acceleration, not a gps or mph). So i came up on my 30 day mark of using the device and received the highest discount available(30%) and they credited me back $95 dollars to my bank account being that i have a paid in full policy. At the rate im going at the end of the policy ill have reduced my total premium on my renewal by $135.00.
You just leave the device plugged in for the first 60 days or the length of the policy then once you find out what your discount is going to be for your renewal and that initial period is done you send the device back and that will be your premium from there on out, less you mess up.
All in all it seems like a win/win, in my case anyways, so now i just have to wait till this initial period is done so i can unplug that thing, send it back to them and get back to my old driving habits lol :D

oh and by the way its plugged into my daily driver, no way id be able to pull it off with the GN besides the gn too old i thinks its only for 97+ vehicls

there may not be a GPS in it, but you just know there is an accelerometer and compass in it. they can start from your house and know where you've been, when you were there, and how long you stayed.
and i don't care how much money they could save me- they screwed me over really bad back in '02 and they are never getting another dime from me.

I have progressive right now and am shopping for another insurance company after dealing with them on a window claim. I called them about the quality of the replacement window and the problems I've had with it. The girl on the phone told me the window meets my states "minimum" requirements. I was shocked when she told me straight out the use the cheapest parts my state allows, they meet the minimum requirements for a 2 year old vehicle. I'm changeing before I need a major repair. And my window is still not straightened out.

Progressive is a huge contributor to the democrats if you care about that kind of thing.