Problems with Gbodyparts

I placed an order several weeks ago on June 26th. I also placed orders with 5 other vendors that same night. I had received all 5 of those orders with in 3-5 days, so when gbodyparts did not show up, I emailed to see what was going on. They wrote back notifying me there were problems with the order and had a few items out of stock. They could direct ship one right away and the other one would be direct shipped but it would be over a month wait from the factory. I told them to cancel the month long order , give credit for that item and ship the rest. I received the direct ship item 5 days later and was excited, that soon ended. They sent me the wrong part and also I still have not received the other items that I originally ordered yet. Why did they not contact me right away when they knew they did not have the items in stock and give me options instead of waiting for me ,the customer, to contact them? Why is my original order still not here after 2 weeks.

I think deez was referencing that its very typical for G-body parts to be on back order as many of us have experienced the same issue and its been noted on the vendor feedback section.

No intention to rub salt in the wound, unfortunately there are many other similar threads that seem pre programmed to appear, hope things work out for the best..

I hope Monday I get an answer otherwise I think I might have to call my credit card and have them dispute the charges and cancel everything from gbodyparts and take my business to one of the 5 other vendors I bought from with no problems. I am not sure I am will to wait anymore while they figure stuff out, especially when they are not keeping me the customer informed on what is going on when there are problems with the order.

Last edited:
I guess since I gave a bad review for gbodyparts I better give a thank you shout out to the other vendors that got my order right and sent to me fast, so......... Props and thank you to RJC , Cottons Performance, TurboTweak, Highway Stars, Rock Auto, and Race Mart. ( I kinda went on a shopping spree and spent a few $$$$$$$$)

Several weeks?????????

It's been 16 days...with 4 days of non working weekends included. You also ordered on a Friday, so that makes shipping time, as of today, 9 days. Add in getting it out on the Monday after you ordered the part, now it's 8 days.

Did you order a simple horn ring or an obsolete/difficult to obtain part? How big was it? Did you pay or ask for express shipping?

I'm not defending bad customer service in any way, but the whole story is important if you're going to raise a stink.

Last edited:
I placed an order several weeks ago on June 26th. I also placed orders with 5 other vendors that same night. I had received all 5 of those orders with in 3-5 days, so when gbodyparts did not show up, I emailed to see what was going on. They wrote back notifying me there were problems with the order and had a few items out of stock. They could direct ship one right away and the other one would be direct shipped but it would be over a month wait from the factory. I told them to cancel the month long order , give credit for that item and ship the rest. I received the direct ship item 5 days later and was excited, that soon ended. They sent me the wrong part and also I still have not received the other items that I originally ordered yet. Why did they not contact me right away when they knew they did not have the items in stock and give me options instead of waiting for me ,the customer, to contact them? Why is my original order still not here after 2 weeks.
It's weird that you're having problems. I recently ordered quite a few parts from them, and received them on a Saturday. I went to their Website, and got Brian's email, and sent him a message. He answered a couple of hours later which I didn't expect an answer until Monday,and without getting the I correct parts back they immediately shipped me out the correct parts. They also paid the return shipping for the incorrect parts. Hopefully they correct this asap, but I have to say my experience was great. Good luck

Seeing that I chimed in here with a negative post its only right that I follow up with a positive recent buying experience.. placed an order through gbody.com over the weekend rreceived confirmation and tracking # on Monday and parts were delivered on Thursday, very satisfied and won't hesitate to try them again.

I have placed a few orders with them this year. Had a some with no issue, had a few with some issues. Both times I emailed Brain and he got it corrected in a reasonable amount of time.