Pro Touring Stage 2 Grand National 710RWHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdpolzin

Time has come to move on. The entire drivetrain has less than 1000 miles on it and was built with 100% new parts, including the block itself which was still unbored when we started with it. The entire drivetrain is built from literally the best of best and built to withstand the high horsepower the car puts down from front to rear. The goal of this build was to create a car that can drive across the country, handle like it's on rails, and still lay down some solid high HP numbers. I believe I've accomplished those goals. The chassis has 49k original miles. The interior is in excellent condition as a 49K mile car should be and is subtle and comfortable. It's a fairly high optioned car with all the creature comforts: digital dash, concert sound, PW, PL, cruise, AC, etc.

Engine:
Built by Mike Booher (BlownV6), 249ci Stage 2 3.8 block, 3.625 stroker crank, Carrillo rods, Diamond pistons, GN1 Ported heads, Champion Stock ported intake, 215/220 roller cam, RJC deep pan, TA custom oil pickup (wet sump), 70mm throttle body, BHJ balancer, BHJ flexplate, FullThrottle timing cover, REAL CAS V1 Front Mount with matching CAS Radiator, HRParts Motor mounts, REAL TA Headers with Bigwood Racing 3.5" downpipe and TurboSmart External gate custom made, Precision 70HPQ dual ball bearing liquid cooled turbo, TA Valve covers, billet pulleys, all accessories and sensors are new, exhaust parts are all ceramic coated.

Transmission:
100% billet front to rear built by Lonnie Diers. This would basically be considered the best you could possibly build a 200r4. The trans has a Stagerite manual brake, deep sump PTS pan, dual fed. The torque converter is a Billet PTS 9/11 lock up with roughly a 3200 stall.

Driveshaft:
Denny Nitrous Ready 3.5" with billet yoke

Rear End:
Currie Fab9 housing, Moser Wavetrac center section, Moser Nodular iron Third member, 35 spline Moser Axles, Billet 1350 yoke. This rear end is designed to drive like a standard posi, handle curves, and still hold up to high HP applications. It also has a lifetime warranty on the center section from Moser

Suspension and Brakes:
The car handles like it's on rails. No problem at all whipping through an Autocross with this car as long as you turn the boost down. The front end consists of ATS spindles with 13" C5 Vette brakes, SPC double adjustable upper control arms, boxed stock lower A arms, 36mm 1LE swaybar, moog 5658 springs. The rear has Currie discs brakes, which are valved proportionally for the fronts, Currie Correctrac lower control arms with Johnny Joint bushings, BellTech springs, UMI double adjustable upper arms with Johnny Joints in the upper ears on the housing, Hellwig Pro Touring adjustable rear swaybar. It was also converted to Hydroboost brakes using all ACDelco NOS parts, including the booster itself. The brakes are very powerful and reliable when you need them.

Wheels:
Intro Pentia custom made 18x10 Rears with Falken Azenis 315/30r18, Front are 18x8 with 225/40r18 Azenis. I also had Intro make me a set of 15x10's for the track, which have a basically new set of 275/60r15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets on them. The frame rails were notched and braced, and the rear fender lips were rolled to tuck the wheels.

Bumpers are steel and shaved by me. They were shaved correctly to withstand any sort of impact safely, not the cheezy way a lot of people are doing it these days.

The car has a lot of weight reducing mods done but none of the creature comforts or sound dampening were taken out. I used an aluminum core support, aluminum inner bumper supports, aluminum bumper brackets on the front, etc. The core support was powder coated to look factory, all factory bolts were used so it looks tasteful.

Fuel + Management:
This is an E85 car. The fuel system consists of Racetronix' complete kit with the 160# disc style injectors, Racetronix -8 -6 Tefon fuel line kit, 680LPH Double Pumpers out back. The car has a FAST XFI 2.005 that was tuned by a combonation of myself, Cal Hartline, as well as Bob Kurgen. The car runs perfectly and the correction is at less than 3%. Injector duty cycle was at only 48% at 651RWHP. We felt that the car could have easily hit the 800+HP mark but I didn't want to risk it as I was happy at the safe level. Timing was low on these pulls at 20deg. The car is tuned so that it runs as a new stock car, very easy and comfortable driving down the highway and around town. Just push the gas pedal and have a huge grin on your face!

Paint and Body:
The body on the car was repainted roughly 6 years ago and still looks beautiful. The car hant spend much time driving or in the sun because it has been n the build process and in my garage since. It's essentially a new paint job. The marker lights and tail lights were blacked out, headlight rings were powder coated black. Rear windows were tinted as well. The car looks very sharp.

Other:
I had Caspers do the 200MPH mod to the digital dash, the headlights are HID's with the hotwire kit, interior has LED bulbs, tail lights also have LED bulbs. The exhaust is the GN1 3" stainless system and sounds freakin awesome with this motor!!!! I don't run or have an exhaust cut out and the HP numbers were made through the exhaust.

In conclusion, I built this car for me and cut absolutely no corners. It's an extremely powerful car. She ripped off 710RWHP and then smoked the tires on the dyno first pull. This was at 27 psi. It's at 24lbs right now and will bow the tires loose at the touch of the gas pedal. She's a lot of fun to drive but is not for a novice driver. I would prefer to sell it to someone that has experience with our cars. It's able to drive across the country with no problems and was built to drive on the Hot Rod Power Tour, which the TFW crew attends most every year. This car hadn't been past 8# of boost until this Spring when it was in for it's final tune with Bob Kurgen. It's had no abuse what so ever and hasn't been to the track yet. It's basically a freshly completed build. I would not sell this car, and never believed I would ever do so, but I need to focus on my children and family activities more than my car. I have $65K into this build and an unbelievable amount of hours. I have went through the battles to accomplish this type of a build, which is a whole feat on it's own. Someone will get a turn key and ready fresh build without any of those hassles. I'm asking $40k and will not negotiate on that price. Thank you for looking!! ----Jeremy
IMG_9072.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome car and a great seller! He is top class! Potential buyers can buy with confidence from Jeremy.

Time has come to move on. The entire drivetrain has less than 1000 miles on it and was built with 100% new parts, including the block itself which was still unbored when we started with it. The entire drivetrain is built from literally the best of best and built to withstand the high horsepower the car puts down from front to rear. The goal of this build was to create a car that can drive across the country, handle like it's on rails, and still lay down some solid high HP numbers. I believe I've accomplished those goals. The chassis has 49k original miles. The interior is in excellent condition as a 49K mile car should be and is subtle and comfortable. It's a fairly high optioned car with all the creature comforts: digital dash, concert sound, PW, PL, cruise, AC, etc.

Engine:
Built by Mike Booher (BlownV6), 249ci Stage 2 3.8 block, 3.625 stroker crank, Carrillo rods, Diamond pistons, GN1 Ported heads, Champion Stock ported intake, 215/220 roller cam, RJC deep pan, TA custom oil pickup (wet sump), 70mm throttle body, BHJ balancer, BHJ flexplate, FullThrottle timing cover, REAL CAS V1 Front Mount with matching CAS Radiator, HRParts Motor mounts, REAL TA Headers with Bigwood Racing 3.5" downpipe and TurboSmart External gate custom made, Precision 70HPQ dual ball bearing liquid cooled turbo, TA Valve covers, billet pulleys, all accessories and sensors are new, exhaust parts are all ceramic coated.

Transmission:
100% billet front to rear built by Lonnie Diers. This would basically be considered the best you could possibly build a 200r4. The trans has a Stagerite manual brake, deep sump PTS pan, dual fed. The torque converter is a Billet PTS 9/11 lock up with roughly a 3200 stall.

Driveshaft:
Denny Nitrous Ready 3.5" with billet yoke

Rear End:
Currie Fab9 housing, Moser Wavetrac center section, Moser Nodular iron Third member, 35 spline Moser Axles, Billet 1350 yoke. This rear end is designed to drive like a standard posi, handle curves, and still hold up to high HP applications. It also has a lifetime warranty on the center section from Moser

Suspension and Brakes:
The car handles like it's on rails. No problem at all whipping through an Autocross with this car as long as you turn the boost down. The front end consists of ATS spindles with 13" C5 Vette brakes, SPC double adjustable upper control arms, boxed stock lower A arms, 36mm 1LE swaybar, moog 5658 springs. The rear has Currie discs brakes, which are valved proportionally for the fronts, Currie Correctrac lower control arms with Johnny Joint bushings, BellTech springs, UMI double adjustable upper arms with Johnny Joints in the upper ears on the housing, Hellwig Pro Touring adjustable rear swaybar. It was also converted to Hydroboost brakes using all ACDelco NOS parts, including the booster itself. The brakes are very powerful and reliable when you need them.

Wheels:
Intro Pentia custom made 18x10 Rears with Falken Azenis 315/30r18, Front are 18x8 with 225/40r18 Azenis. I also had Intro make me a set of 15x10's for the track, which have a basically new set of 275/60r15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets on them. The frame rails were notched and braced, and the rear fender lips were rolled to tuck the wheels.

Bumpers are steel and shaved by me. They were shaved correctly to withstand any sort of impact safely, not the cheezy way a lot of people are doing it these days.

The car has a lot of weight reducing mods done but none of the creature comforts or sound dampening were taken out. I used an aluminum core support, aluminum inner bumper supports, aluminum bumper brackets on the front, etc. The core support was powder coated to look factory, all factory bolts were used so it looks tasteful.

Fuel + Management:
This is an E85 car. The fuel system consists of Racetronix' complete kit with the 160# disc style injectors, Racetronix -8 -6 Tefon fuel line kit, 680LPH Double Pumpers out back. The car has a FAST XFI 2.005 that was tuned by a combonation of myself, Cal Hartline, as well as Bob Kurgen. The car runs perfectly and the correction is at less than 3%. Injector duty cycle was at only 48% at 651RWHP. We felt that the car could have easily hit the 800+HP mark but I didn't want to risk it as I was happy at the safe level. Timing was low on these pulls at 20deg. The car is tuned so that it runs as a new stock car, very easy and comfortable driving down the highway and around town. Just push the gas pedal and have a huge grin on your face!

Paint and Body:
The body on the car was repainted roughly 6 years ago and still looks beautiful. The car hant spend much time driving or in the sun because it has been n the build process and in my garage since. It's essentially a new paint job. The marker lights and tail lights were blacked out, headlight rings were powder coated black. Rear windows were tinted as well. The car looks very sharp.

Other:
I had Caspers do the 200MPH mod to the digital dash, the headlights are HID's with the hotwire kit, interior has LED bulbs, tail lights also have LED bulbs. The exhaust is the GN1 3" stainless system and sounds freakin awesome with this motor!!!! I don't run or have an exhaust cut out and the HP numbers were made through the exhaust.

In conclusion, I built this car for me and cut absolutely no corners. It's an extremely powerful car. She ripped off 710RWHP and then smoked the tires on the dyno first pull. This was at 27 psi. It's at 24lbs right now and will bow the tires loose at the touch of the gas pedal. She's a lot of fun to drive but is not for a novice driver. I would prefer to sell it to someone that has experience with our cars. It's able to drive across the country with no problems and was built to drive on the Hot Rod Power Tour, which the TFW crew attends most every year. This car hadn't been past 8# of boost until this Spring when it was in for it's final tune with Bob Kurgen. It's had no abuse what so ever and hasn't been to the track yet. It's basically a freshly completed build. I would not sell this car, and never believed I would ever do so, but I need to focus on my children and family activities more than my car. I have $65K into this build and an unbelievable amount of hours. I have went through the battles to accomplish this type of a build, which is a whole feat on it's own. Someone will get a turn key and ready fresh build without any of those hassles. I'm asking $40k and will not negotiate on that price. Thank you for looking!! ----JeremyView attachment 259577
I think I might ship my Gnx for this great car!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys! It truely is a bad ass car! Sometimes I go down to the garage and just stare at it!:wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.