Pro 2004R Transbrake

quickt

The fastest 2004R transbrake made period. This is a true pressure release Griner transbrake exactly like the one we use for our Griner Pro Valvebody. Brake setup is instant and release is lightning fast. This transbrake must be launched from 1st gear and the valve body retains all automatic function. This is not a pilot circuit or switching valve. The transbrake will fit under a stock transmission pan. Target Release date March 1st. Price will be $395

tbrake for 200

after 2 years you finally have one that is going to work. :confused:

Getting a transbrake to work is not a challenge. Thats easy. To get it to work with no downsides and make it repeatable on every unit its installed on is a challenge. The old dual line brake with pilot circuit was hit or miss. For every 2 successes you had a 2nd gear nightmare. The install was too elaborate and very little margin for error. Miss the hole .060 on the band would drag.

Single line switching circuit works pretty good but lots of expense. Also pan required.

The answer was in the solenoid. Full pressure release unit problems go away. There is no longer a balancing act or feed dump delay.

So all you do is bump it to manual 2 and the car leaves in 1st gear, shifts to 2nd on its own and you push the selector to "D" when you want 3rd gear...Correct? How much for a unit with that brake in it and the items you suggest to make it last? You can PM the price if you don't want to post it.

The brake will need to be set in first gear. You then would release brake to launch car then shifter could be bumped for auto shifting. I sent PM.

Just the correct place to put a product. The Chris's transmission forum is shut down with a sales show. So best to post it here

Stop complaining you took advantage of the sale didnt you?I just overnighted you 2 input shafts didnt I?Dont just call and play nice when you need parts and then use sarcasm like this post.Lets just pull the plug on our relationship here,you are double sided tape.Itried to call you and speak about this and you didnt answer so here it is.WE ARE THRU.BTW my inspiration even inspired the same price. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/transmission-talk/300920-2004r-internal-transbrake-revisions.html

I will call you Lonnie on that Brake. I might just take one and get the 200 done while I run the 400 for now.

Stop complaining you took advantage of the sale didnt you?I just overnighted you 2 input shafts didnt I?Dont just call and play nice when you need parts and then use sarcasm like this post.Lets just pull the plug on our relationship here,you are double sided tape.Itried to call you and speak about this and you didnt answer so here it is.WE ARE THRU.BTW my inspiration even inspired the same price. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/transmission-talk/300920-2004r-internal-transbrake-revisions.html

Nice to talk to you. Glad we got some things hammered out.