I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Got Danm, I just HATE all this indecision BULLSHIT, and the MSM rush to king Old Joe.

He sucks. Always has, always will. I have NO regrets saying so. Come at me, bitches. Raf's and Gene, I'm talking to you.

I wonder what will become of him (Chana) when he doesn't get elected ?

How will the wanted by Ukraine be treated even though he is a US citizen

Something a little of topic here. Ever notice how many women Trump has entrusted with the difficult task? This isn’t for show....it’s because he knows they can get it done. Not new for him to do this either, years ago he put a women in charge of building one of his skyscrapers in NYC.

I personally would have zero problems with a female President (of any race or color) but Biden’s running mate is not even close.

I suggest everyone watch this. And take note at the end. Bidens FB page no longer says President Elect...it says...Politician. If Sidney Powell isn't full of hot air, and I don't think she is, she's gonna need Secret Service with her. All hell's about to break loose. She was Flynns attorney...just imagine everything he knows and told her.

Sidney Powell Has Proof AOC & Bernie Caught Sabotaging Election - YouTube

I watched a bit of that drivel....Disgusting.
I "chuckled" at the thot, how Putin will make this fool run and hide, should he try to tell him how to behave.
This is beyond pathetic...... :mad: