I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

magine you were born in 1900.
When you are 14
World War I begins
and ends at 18
with 22 million deaths.

Soon after, a global pandemic
The ′ Spanish Flu ′,
kills 50 million people.
You come out alive and free
You are 20 years old.
Then, at age 29, you survive the global economic crisis that began with the collapse of the New York Stock Exchange, causing inflation, unemployment and hunger.
At 33, the Nazis came to power.
You are 39 when WWII begins and ends at 45. During the Holocaust (Shoah), 6 million Jews died.
There will be more than 60 million deaths in total.
When you are 52, the Korean War begins.
At 64, the Vietnam War begins and ends at 75
A boy born in 1985 thinks his grandparents have no idea how difficult life is, but they have survived several wars and disasters.
Boy born in 1995 and now 25 thinks it's the end of the world when his Amazon package takes more than three days to arrive or when he doesn't get more than 15 `` likes '' for his photo posted on Facebook or Instagram. .
In 2020, many of us are living comfortably, we have access to different sources of home entertainment, and we often have more than we need.
But people are complaining about everything.
However, they have electricity, telephones, food, hot water and a roof over their heads.
None of this existed before.
But humanity has survived much more dire circumstances and has never lost the joy of living.
Maybe it's time to be less selfish, to stop complaining and crying.

This is 2019 report from Fraser Institute which is a conservative organization.
Maybe you've gotten quick service for being a GN owner or previous owner. GN ownership does have it's privileges. :D

Who knew we had a resident expert that can dispute all accounts of waiting for heart stress tests in Canada....even from Dr's own testimonials....Damn scoob I wasn't saying it was your fault....don't take it personal....Do you work in the field? and because "people you know haven't had to wait" can dispute others that have had ....only thing I had wrong is it's actually a longer wait

Who knew we had a resident expert that can dispute all accounts of waiting for heart stress tests in Canada....even from Dr's own testimonials....Damn scoob I wasn't saying it was your fault....don't take it personal....Do you work in the field? and because "people you know haven't had to wait" can dispute others that have had ....only thing I had wrong is it's actually a longer wait
My cousin is a doctor... and these guys are nothing but two bit analysts trying to keep a job. I've already referenced many people I know having surgeries the same day including myself. I'll believe my cousin and first hand experiences before I believe a couple of analysts. You don't live here, so you don't know.

Tax his land, Tax his bed, Tax the table,
At which he's fed.
Tax his tractor, Tax his mule, Teach him taxes
Are the rule.
Tax his work, Tax his pay, He works for peanuts anyway!
Tax his cow, Tax his goat, Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties, Tax his shirt, Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco, Tax his drink, Tax him if he
Tries to think.
Tax his cigars, Tax his beers, If he cries Tax his tears.
Tax his car, Tax his gas, Find other ways
To tax his ass.
Tax all he has Then let him know
That you won't be done Till he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers; Then tax him some more, Tax him till He's good and sore.
Then tax his coffin, Tax his grave, Tax the sod in Which he's laid...
Put these words Upon his tomb, Taxes drove me to my doom...'
When he's gone, Do not relax, Its time to apply The inheritance tax.

-Accounts Receivable Tax
-Building Permit Tax
-CDL license Tax
-Cigarette Tax
-Corporate Income Tax
-Dog License Tax
-Excise Taxes
-Federal Income Tax
-Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
-Fishing License Tax
-Food License Tax
-Fuel Permit Tax
-Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
-Gross Receipts Tax
-Hunting License Tax
-Inheritance Tax
-Inventory Tax
-IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
-Liquor Tax
-Luxury Taxes
-Marriage License Tax
-Medicare Tax
-Personal Property Tax
-Property Tax
-Real Estate Tax
-Service Charge Tax
-Social Security Tax
-Road Usage Tax
-Recreational Vehicle Tax
-Sales Tax
-School Tax
-State Income Tax
-State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
-Telephone Federal Excise Tax
-Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
-Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
-Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
-Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
-Telephone State and Local Tax
-Telephone Usage Charge Tax
-Utility Taxes
-Vehicle License Registration Tax
-Vehicle Sales Tax
-Watercraft Registration Tax
-Well Permit Tax
-Workers Compensation Tax
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'

Well, Doc, I'll start here.

1929 (The end of your time table) wasn't such a good year.

At that time we, as a people, demanded the government should begin taking care of us. Then, what do you know, 2020 is here and our poor, and more importantly, our idiot children have been indoctrinated into thinking EVERYONE but themselves somehow owes them an existence in this world. And not just an existence, but an existence that is even better than parents provided for the last generation!

AND THEY WANT IT FOR NOTHING! THEY FEEL THIS OWED TO THEM.

They have been told since 1st grade this is actually possible, and they completely believe in that philosophy.

There are far too many factors to involve here to make any sense of it, but the gov't and corporate America making it impossible for a man to make a wage to raise a family on, and then, in lock step, the women's lib movement fucked everything up.

So here we are. :LOL:

Here are my feelings....... I like pie.

Last edited:
Tax his land, Tax his bed, Tax the table,
At which he's fed.
Tax his tractor, Tax his mule, Teach him taxes
Are the rule.
Tax his work, Tax his pay, He works for peanuts anyway!
Tax his cow, Tax his goat, Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties, Tax his shirt, Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco, Tax his drink, Tax him if he
Tries to think.
Tax his cigars, Tax his beers, If he cries Tax his tears.
Tax his car, Tax his gas, Find other ways
To tax his ass.
Tax all he has Then let him know
That you won't be done Till he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers; Then tax him some more, Tax him till He's good and sore.
Then tax his coffin, Tax his grave, Tax the sod in Which he's laid...
Put these words Upon his tomb, Taxes drove me to my doom...'
When he's gone, Do not relax, Its time to apply The inheritance tax.

-Accounts Receivable Tax
-Building Permit Tax
-CDL license Tax
-Cigarette Tax
-Corporate Income Tax
-Dog License Tax
-Excise Taxes
-Federal Income Tax
-Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
-Fishing License Tax
-Food License Tax
-Fuel Permit Tax
-Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
-Gross Receipts Tax
-Hunting License Tax
-Inheritance Tax
-Inventory Tax
-IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
-Liquor Tax
-Luxury Taxes
-Marriage License Tax
-Medicare Tax
-Personal Property Tax
-Property Tax
-Real Estate Tax
-Service Charge Tax
-Social Security Tax
-Road Usage Tax
-Recreational Vehicle Tax
-Sales Tax
-School Tax
-State Income Tax
-State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
-Telephone Federal Excise Tax
-Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
-Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
-Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
-Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
-Telephone State and Local Tax
-Telephone Usage Charge Tax
-Utility Taxes
-Vehicle License Registration Tax
-Vehicle Sales Tax
-Watercraft Registration Tax
-Well Permit Tax
-Workers Compensation Tax
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'

Hey, takes a lot of money to buy votes.

I think that probably certain areas in Canada are much better than others. An emergency most likely gets handled a bit different but you can get put off that's what they'd do. Lots of people have complained about the system.
Either way, with the way the country is divided and money being printed like no tomorrow we're going to have some big problem in every sector.

My cousin is a doctor... and these guys are nothing but two bit analysts trying to keep a job. I've already referenced many people I know having surgeries the same day including myself. I'll believe my cousin and first hand experiences before I believe a couple of analysts. You don't live here, so you don't know.

Remember though, the government can never run anything as efficiently as the private sector.
I know one thing, look at how the VA was run for decades but has gotten much better under Trump. They should do away with the VA and give Veterans BCBS cards paid for by the government and they can go to local doctors and hospitals when needed.

Jack Dorsey needs to be honest and say Twitter is a leftist echo chamber.

What a lying looking pos in all his gayness, would love to see Cruz go up and rip that nose ring out of his schnoz. Watch his eyes, blinking a lot, looking down and away, signs of a liar.
All these places, fakebook, twitter, google, amazon should all be broken up as monopolies. Way too much power as they are now.